• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Did you just even CONSIDER comparing an athlete's autobiography (no matter how good a player) to one of the funniest series of Sci-Fi (or detective) books ever written?

Talk about comparing apples to drill bits ...
No, I've compare comparing MC to GH is like comparing Beckham biography to the fifth and worst volume of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy trilogy.;)

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
No, I've compare comparing MC to GH is like comparing Beckham biography to the fifth and worst volume of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy trilogy.;)
Okay, so now you're just insulting everyone all at once ... how rude ;)

• Wow
Reactions: c3p0

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
:unsure: :unsure: I wonder if the dark version of the game that was released a while back got so much more attention, and such a boost to subscribers that the Dev realized he would be a millionaire by now if he just went the dark side instead of staying on the vanilla side of the spectrum. But his pure heart couldn't bear the mistreatment of pixels, and fell into a state of depression as the answer to his success was to turn the limp noodle into an actual spine...and couldn't do it. :WeSmart:

:KEK: really though, it's a shame but did any of you really see any end point to this story? Everything works out just fine no matter how fucked up the situation, no real drama, just all around acceptance. While it makes ones heart warm, it's not going to sustain any real audience.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
:unsure: :unsure: I wonder if the dark version of the game that was released a while back got so much more attention, and such a boost to subscribers that the Dev realized he would be a millionaire by now if he just went the dark side instead of staying on the vanilla side of the spectrum. But his pure heart couldn't bear the mistreatment of pixels, and fell into a state of depression as the answer to his success was to turn the limp noodle into an actual spine...and couldn't do it. :WeSmart:

:KEK: really though, it's a shame but did any of you really see any end point to this story? Everything works out just fine no matter how fucked up the situation, no real drama, just all around acceptance. While it makes ones heart warm, it's not going to sustain any real audience.
maybe this isn't a VN for you?
maybe you'd enjoy more some other VNs?

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019

Yes this game has no drama, but this game is a slice of life not realistic where all the girls just agree to a harem, I can understand the girls sharing the mc with one or two people but all just jumping on him doesn't make sense, but this game has damn good characters and each has their own kink's and that's what makes this game fun and will have a good future and is worth the wait, this game as it goes on makes the characters interact with one another and makes sense, I mean the threesome with Sandra and the prego has a realistic scene where she breakdown and feels like she is a homewrecker and where the wife comforts her is quite good, this game can't go too serious otherwise the game won't be to fun to play.

Reactions: tttttancy

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
it too soon to be tagged abandoned.... right? the time for tht should be over 1 year without any update if I remember.

unless something really happened.

is this really abandoned? (a pity if it is, I love that curly red hair young lady with a chickie but playful atitude lol not just her looks)

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes