Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
When the no contact gets this far along, I just assume the dev is dead.

Made the same assumption with the dev of reluctant archon.
No one has heard of that guy again.

You'd think that if there was another reason then at some people someone would post something on behalf of the dev at least.

and before anyone complains, I'm not wishing anything bad on people, this is just what I assume from the abrupt non-contact and no updates ever.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018

You'd think that if there was another reason then at some people someone would post something on behalf of the dev at least.

and before anyone complains, I'm not wishing anything bad on people, this is just what I assume from the abrupt non-contact and no updates ever.
Just how it be fr.

Either death, a severe injury, or they have kids out of nowhere.

All valid reasons for sudden abrupt non-contact/no updates ever.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well this part of midlife wasn't really gonna be made into a game .... i don't think anyways .. i think it was more of what some players wanted to see happen ...
so i get it being abandoned (y)

Reactions: RimMYL

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017

Yea that is not a crazy assumption, especially considering the fact that the last time he disappeard was because he was in the hospital. So even if he is not dead, something very serious must have happened.

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
Yea that is not a crazy assumption, especially considering the fact that the last time he disappeard was because he was in the hospital. So even if he is not dead, something very serious must have happened.
Yeah, unfortunately it's starting to look like it more and more.....

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
Send a report to Patreon that you suspect the creator is deceased, not responding on any channel. They will contact him and verify his identity to confirm or deny that. If he's dead, his Patreon account will be converted to a supporter account, suspended or deleted.

Digitalzig

Nov 16, 2020
Here's hoping its just hiatus. Few favorite games have legitimately been abandoned. Big Brother for example. Summertime Saga kinda feels like abandoned. only gone up on website like 10 percent in progress in like a year. I almost think I could take the base game and reprogram it to the 'new tech' myself at this point. However, like Sad Crab's Innocent Witches progress is being made...slowly. Light of my life, took like 14 months for an update. This is one of the few games I'd be willing to pay for on steam release if it got one.
Have you seen what happened with Black hand games with his Detective Necro game? Some psycho found out who he really was and started trying to ruin his life because he wouldn't add ntr into his game. It was turning into a really great game and now the creator gave up the game because of one crazy person trying to ruin the lives of BHG and his family in Japan because he couldn't get his way.

RainbowRobo

May 9, 2023
Have you seen what happened with Black hand games with his Detective Necro game? Some psycho found out who he really was and started trying to ruin his life because he wouldn't add ntr into his game. It was turning into a really great game and now the creator gave up the game because of one crazy person trying to ruin the lives of BHG and his family in Japan because he couldn't get his way.
to a degree that's the state of the world for... a long long time. People suck. They suck with irritating bells on.

Doesn't mean much, i suppose, but still... At this point I'm kind of hoping no news is 'good' news. In that Nef is just burnt out and not inclined to deal with the game or this entire aspect of his life right now, and will get back to it at his leisure.

Ok-Dick

May 29, 2020
Well fuck me sideways. A lot of my favorite games have been canceled as of late. So far my butt-hurt was tolerable, but this one... this one is one massive loss.
His updates on Kemono have been hinting at mental issues plaguing him, which so far only seams to mean delays, or procrastination.
I really don't want to think that the worst has come to happen.
I hope and pray he's been getting so much pussy he forgot about us.

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Yea that is not a crazy assumption, especially considering the fact that the last time he disappeared was because he was in the hospital. So even if he is not dead, something very serious must have happened.
On Discord, back when we last heard from him during the holidays, he had exclaimed that he went through some serious family drama, and he was cutting ties with the whole lot of them for taking advantage of him. If he is honest about all his crises, poor-dude has been through quite the loads of shit. I hope at worst he is just taking some time away and trying to figure shit out in his real life. The only tiny signs of hope I have, is once in a while I see his Discord status go from idle to online.

acehigh

Sep 4, 2020
Hopefully, he is alright. Truly.

If he did hit a creative-wall though, he could always just throw out endless "Tech Updates" that do nothing like SummerTime Saga has mastered. Seems to be working crazy well for them with minimal effort from their end. Keeps the lights on and pole floors full.

Reactions: mickeydees

guldukat

Sep 25, 2021
This is one of my firsts and favorites and I'll keep coming back in hope. I'm not on the Patreon or Discord, has he ever talked about maybe collaborating with someone to spread the load? I'm a 3D artist, and though I've never done this genre before, I'd volunteer to help setup scenes and renders to keep this moving and he could just focus on writing. I dunno, that's probably not realistic, I just hope to see this one finished someday. :)

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes