• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Haven't played the game yet but
Is there a sex scene with the transgender person where it's CLEAR in the scene that they are transgender?

Tags only cover content that is in the game NOW. That tag would be futa/transgender.

My 2 concerns are this:
1 - I don't think Daz/Poser has skins to realistically portray a post-op transgender.
2- Tagging content that isn't in the game will lead to mass confusion.
Personally, I'd rather judge the content myself. Since I suspect that due to daz's limitations and lack of skins/genital for true post-op transgenders, it would end up looking like a masculine female. Like a female mapped onto a male body.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Is there a sex scene with the transgender person where it's CLEAR in the scene that they are transgender?

Tags only cover content that is in the game NOW. That tag would be futa/transgender.

My 2 concerns are this:
1 - I don't think Daz/Poser has skins to realistically portray a post-op transgender.
Personally, I'd rather judge the content myself. Since I suspect that due to daz's limitations and lack of skins/genital for true post-op transgenders, it would end up looking like a masculine female. Like a female mapped onto a male body.
No sex scene yet it just the set up for it to come.

This is the person. lunch5v3.jpg

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Looks almost like a patchwork human?? I hope that is makeup on her face. Well she'll still raise a few willies on her own, I'd wager.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017

My 2 concerns are this:
So far it's just described in the text it's a post op transgender. So no male parts. With how well they do cosmetic/re-constructive surgery these days, I don't think there would be any need for any daz models that had obvious signs of it either. At least not for male to female transitions.

Come a long way from this homebrew, lol..

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Looks almost like a patchwork human?? I hope that is makeup on her face. Well she'll still raise a few willies on her own, I'd wager.
I don't swing that way so someone else will need to play with that content when it come and let us know or post pic's to see what tag is needed.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I don't swing that way so someone else will need to play with that content when it come and let us know or post pic's to see what tag is needed.
If he wanted to add some shock value, should made it known after the fact :p

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
lotta folks enjoy that "elfin waif" look..she's kinda cute...and since it said fully transitioned..there be a hoohaa apon said waif's teeny body..HAHAAA!!my MC is pervoliscious!!

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Could some kind soul wring all of the unnecessary quality out of this version? :p Thank you.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes