Casual Voyeur

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
Thanks for clarifying and reconsidering your stance.
Usually game updates - apart from bug fixes - are considered "done" by developers, that's why I was left confused with the ending of the current episode.
I can only guess the amount of work required to implement all these choices - it would still be very much appreciated if you could continue that tradition because I think this is one of the best games when it comes to choices.

Midlife Crisis somewhat reminds me of "American Beauty" - has the movie been an inspiration?
Hopefully Steve will continue to embrace his inner eccentric and buy a sports car at one point. :cool:

It was probably already mentioned or you're aware of it, but here's an error I've come across multiple times on my different playthroughs:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alright, alright, I admit it - all of the above was basically just an excuse to post a pic of my favourite girl:

Last edited:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Thanks for clarifying and reconsidering your stance.
Usually game updates - apart from bug fixes - are considered "done" by developers, that's why I was left confused with the ending of the current episode.
I can only guess the amount of work required to implement all these choices - it would still be very much appreciated if you could continue that tradition, because I think this is one of the best games when it comes to choices.

Midlife Crisis somewhat reminds me of "American Beauty" - has the movie been an inspiration?
Hopefully Steve will continue to embrace his inner eccentric and buy a sports car at one point. :cool:

It was probably already mentioned or you're aware of it, but here's an error I've come across multiple times on my different playthroughs:

Alright, alright, I admit it - all of the above was basically just an excuse to post a pic of my favourite girl:
Sarah? Some prefer the oldest daughter or the gym girl but I knew you were a man of culture.(y)

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
May 26, 2018
having recently downloaded this game, I felt the need to post my review of it for the benefit of others on here.

On my computer, I have a LARGE number of games (some from here and some from other sites) that I try out and play. Out of all of the games that I have played, I must admit that this one is within my Top 5 games, both for content and for, what some might call, extras.

Content: First of all, I really like the idea of a game that follows so closely with what many would consider "true to Life". Being in my 50's I can easily attest to having had a Midlife crisis myself, and while it did not follow along with this particular story line, I could easily see how it could have possibly happened. The renders are very nice and what I liked most was what has been lacking in a LOT of games on here, Small breasts. Sorry, I am definitely not a fan of d, dd, e or larger breasts, either in Real life or Fantasy life.My opinion from seeing the girls (with the exception of hte wife) is that they are all around a C Cup or B Cup. Made it seem more "realistic" to me.

Extras:Obviously, one of the best extras in any game like this is to be able to name the MC/PC. While some games that do not are very good, I personally like being able to do so. another extra is being able to name the NPC's within the game (or of course use a default name). That allows a player to tailor the game to their liking or "fantasy". But y far, the absolute BEST extra within THIS game was to be able to determine and set the ages of the daughters. In no other game that I have played so far is this allowed, and that extra alone is a reason to support this game. It opens up a WIDE variety of play settings to a VERY large range of audiences. I know that some might fear the game would or could be used to play out "loli" fantasies, or some such. If you are not into that sort of thing, then set the ages to what you feel appropriate and let others do what they feel like. Considering the fact that most freshmen in college average between 16 and 17 years of age, I find no problem with using those ages for the younger daughter, and around 19 to 20 for the older. But hey, that is me. use the age how you see fit and let others do the same, lol.

all in all, this sits at the top of my top 5 games: Midlife Crisis; College Life; School, love and Friends (used to be School, love and Cousins); Harem Hotel; and Waifu Academy. It is my sincere hope that the developer of Midlife Crisis continues to update and improve the game, and I will be eagerly waiting for any and all updates.

Sincerely;

Christof Rauch

P.S. For the community here, I was a prolific reviewer of games within Japan (mostly of the hentai, ecchi, or erogi genre), and have recently moved to where I am now living. Having discovered this forum board and learning of the games being developed in english, I felt drawn to review and comment on only those games I found exceptionally well done.

Strongwood

Nov 9, 2017
Got to say I played this all the way through today. Really enjoyed the options so far. Was bummed when it came to end, but will look forward to the next update.

Liked the different body types of the female characters.

Reactions: Nefastus
May 26, 2018
Hi, welcome and thanks for the detailed review.
Just you to know, you can add a review also by clicking in the red stars on top.

Thank you. I will be sure to do that :) I honestly did not know about the red stars or how to post a review except by simply posting to the thread. Review posted, however, and hope it is not repeated here in the forum thread for this post, lol. :)

Reactions: UncleVT

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Any news on the update?

"""

Sorry everyone for the delay, real life kicked me around a bit the past few days as it tends to do from time to time. Everything is back to normal now, I'm working double time on the update and should be released in the next day or two.
"""
That was on the 5th and now its 15 days later.

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
Any news on the update?

"""

Sorry everyone for the delay, real life kicked me around a bit the past few days as it tends to do from time to time. Everything is back to normal now, I'm working double time on the update and should be released in the next day or two.
"""
That was on the 5th and now its 15 days later.
There was a post on the 13th it seems.....:unsure:

Aug 11, 2018
post on the 13th
Dev had to handle some personal stuff, driving a whole lot and the likes, so naturally the game had to take a place in the backseat.
Dev wanted/tried to release the new update last weekend but since we've had some radio silence we can safely say that he simply hadn't enough time and promised too much.
Anyway, just gotta hold on tight and give the dev some time and hopefully we'll get an update at the end of March.

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Sorry for the delay everyone, as mentioned there were some personal issues that couldn't be ignored this month. As quick update, Version .05 is being uploaded for patrons as we speak, so it will be here in at most 10 days.

I may be a touch quieter on here for a few weeks or more(I will read all posts probably and reply to critical issues, just may not reply as often), I have to bust my ass to try to get back on track releasing the updates early each month, rather than nearly at the end. Have almost an entire month to try to make up over the next few updates.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
now thats looks interesting! i am not the biggest male protagonist fan, but if i play a guy then this is the style i like. just sad quality wise it looks "just" ok. and the girls could be a bit curvier.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes