AAARGGH

Jun 18, 2018
So do the choices mean anything like stare or teasing ? Can you fuck Sarah ?
You can fuck/you will have the possibility to fuck any girl you will meet (not some anonymous of course).
Until now there are sex scenes with 2 women (plus some kinky moments), i finished the game in about 2-3 hours today, from the beggining.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Update was pretty good. The first thing I did was blot out the MC's face in the pictures. The hookers niece/nephew didn't look that bad but not sure if I would be interested in seeing any professionals so I might turn it off till a scene I want appears and then I'll turn it back on. The muscle girls scene was pretty good.

Reactions: Nefastus

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
@Nefastus Any idea what version we will get the pay off for the readhead?
It's payoff for scaring her, not necessarily payoff WITH her there will be choices that determine what happens. I think it will be in version 07, but not willing to guarantee that as it will be a very long scene more than likely with a lot of work. That specific scene will go a very different way if she is looking for "revenge" making her feel uncomfortable.

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
No Christine again wtf :\
Again? I'm 99% sure this is the first update she wasn't in. But no worries, she has what I feel is a nice scene at the start of the next update, I just ran out of time and had some shit go down that forced my hand a touch and I wanted to do the scene proper rather than try to force it in a couple of days and have it feel shitty. She will be focused on a fair bit next couple of updates.

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
What is the futa/trans content about? I mean how is the trans character related to the protagonist?
Is it a one-off encounter or a series of continuous events? And is the trans character just bottom or top too?
It's optional content so won't be an every update thing, but the plan is to allow the player to take it as far as they want as far as relationship and sexual content. First option is just skip all trans content, I know a lot of people don't want that in their game period. Then there will be able to just take her out as friends if you don't like trans but want the non sex scenes for some reason, and if they do want the sex scenes, well each person's MC will decide how far down that rabbit hole they want to go.

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
You would base relationship/Marriage by the looks of someone! So you would cheat if they weren't that good looking? I feel sorry for relationships in the future.
Yes. I can't seperate decisions in a fictional game and real life occurrences so i would act 100% exactly the same in both.
You are a smart guy ( ' -')

Reactions: botc76

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Again? I'm 99% sure this is the first update she wasn't in. But no worries, she has what I feel is a nice scene at the start of the next update, I just ran out of time and had some shit go down that forced my hand a touch and I wanted to do the scene proper rather than try to force it in a couple of days and have it feel shitty. She will be focused on a fair bit next couple of updates.
Yeah you're right, but let's say in the previous one there was the nice little teasing buildup till the horror movie: *there* to be honest felt shitty, because there wasn't even an option to escalate things a little where if felt obvious it should have been. And now this release where she magically vanished, you can understand why I'm a little disappointed.
I don't care to have the hot scenes right now, but on the other hand I care about how the story is told and to have some meaningful choices here and there. These holes or inconsistencies go against that, take this critique lightly and do with it what you want, of course I like the game you've created ;)

Reactions: Nefastus

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@botc76

I would of considered doing a wife route if she didn't have a face that can break glass and huge ass tits but sine the character looks like that is the reason why I dumped her and went after everything else like the daughters.

Dec 29, 2018
I absolutely adore Jennifer's physique. I love her fit and slightly muscular build. I don't see a whole lot of characters like that in these games, especially ones that also have realistic boobs. So it's really nice to see more of her this past update. The only downside is that her impeccably toned body makes our player character look even more fat and flabby by comparison. I hope Jennifer can get him to lose some weight soon, preferably before he breaks more furniture.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
I just don't see the appeal. Why play a game with this set-up to stay on a good husband route? As a marriage simulator or what`? ;)
I'm just not a fan of cheating in general, in any direction.
But it's not like I don't savescum the other routes, I'm not a saint. :D
I just make that one the canonical route in my head.
Also, there are a lot of ways to have fun while still staying a good husband. Orgy anyone?

Guess I'm just like Old Faithful, you know ... faithful ... and then I blow a huge load into her.

hacker13445323

Nov 24, 2018
Quick Version .05 changelog

About 320 images or so.

Decision to be made with the secretary if you chose to drink a bit too much previously.
I feel solid progress with purple hair is possible, either way get to know her a bit better.
Some more teasing with fire minx for those who chose to go down that route, or just a pleasant discussion for those who chose the other route for possible delayed payoff.
What I feel is an amusing scene with the elder tenant, shows character of the MC.

Introduction of a new character, transgender girl, that is completely skippable for those who don't like that sort of thing. Honestly this scene was started last update and finished up early this one, but progress on any optional paths will be delayed a bit as I try to catch back up from this disaster of a month.
will it be dominant or submissive futa?
cus if is sub im not having it

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes