[Miconisomi] Summer Sakarai (Unreleased / 2021~)

Officer Loli

Sep 29, 2019
Anyways first release of the patch is here. For now it only unlocks benchmark camera so you can navigate the scene in first person. As I don't have enough posts I'm unable to post any links it seems. But perhaps if I slice it, it won't be detected easily (it feels like I'm breaking a law somehow). Just join these together "patreon.com" with "/posts/summer-sakari-v0-74758102" or "patreon.com" with "/ryunosai". Enjoy! Next on the list is manual selection of animations so look forward to it.
waiting for updates. good job man!

Reactions: ryunosai

adgg

Sep 4, 2020
well fck they change the estimated realse date and there is whole one year i am giving up for waiting right now

• Sad
Reactions: Schulth

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
well fck they change the estimated realse date and there is whole one year i am giving up for waiting right now
Dev said before that last Release date was only because it was needed on the DLsite and they choose the most far date they could. They don't know when the game will the ready. It can be sooner that Dec 2023.

Officer Loli

Sep 29, 2019
Dev said before that last Release date was only because it was needed on the DLsite and they choose the most far date they could. They don't know when the game will the ready. It can be sooner that Dec 2023.
i really hope it will be soon. in my opinion, the game is ready. the only thing it need - voice actors.

Reactions: chuckd2041

Valtorix

Mar 13, 2022
Hopefully we'll get a proper demo within a reasonable timeframe, preferrably next month in December, where we can choose positions, camera angles, when to climax etc ourselves. If we do then I don't really care if we have to wait until the end of next year for the full game.

I have so many cards that I want to use and the benchmark just doesn't cut it anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: That1Mc

pinosante

Mar 1, 2018
You might be in for a suprice as I've already started working on a mod for the trail version. So far I managed to unlock the camera in benchmark so it can be controlled freely. Probably gonna upload something to my patreon soon so look forward to it.
Can you also make a VR mod when the game is out?

ryunosai

Feb 7, 2022
Just released UnleashPatch v0.2 mod. This version allows for manual position selection, rascal transparency mode toggle, background toggle and first person camera mode from previous version. You can find it on my patreon here: [patreon.com/posts/summer-sakari-v0-75186069]

Last edited:

jsm375

Jul 7, 2021
Probably a stupid question, but does anyone know where the actual character data is saved? I can only find the four standard character slots, not the 52 actual saved characters. I'd like to back up my character files in case my computer dies in the year or two it'll take for this to release.

ryunosai

Feb 7, 2022
It's the same saving system as Koikatsu; character data is stored in the images located in the “/Save/CustomImgData” directory. This is convenient, as it allows players to easily share their characters simply by sending the image or card.

ryunosai

Feb 7, 2022
Good news. I successfully managed to remove game's censorship blur. Surprisingly the penis texture underneath is quite pixelated but nothing that can't be fixed with a simple texture replacement. Here's a quick demo run for anyone curious: [redgifs.com/watch/cluttereddarkredlice]

Last edited:

ryunosai

Feb 7, 2022
New version of the UnleashPatch (v0.3) is out. Along with a short video I had put together which you can watch here: [redgifs.com/watch/lightslatebluedeadlyrobin]

This patch includes the following features:
- Camera control (first person and orbital)
- Censorship removal
- Manual position selection
- Manual clothing removal
- Rascal transparency toggle
- Futa toggle (only first 2 animations)
- Background texture toggle.

Link to the mod: [patreon.com/posts/summer-in-heat-3-75737901]

ryunosai

Feb 7, 2022
Summer In Heat VR mod will be released tomorrow. You can see a very short showcase video here: [patreon.com/posts/summer-in-heat-76277353]

ryunosai

Feb 7, 2022
Also for those who think the game is lacking some sound. I managed to extract sounds from Insult Order and Houkago Rinkan. I might be able to reuse them to some extend in Summer In Heat.

Jul 9, 2021
Just a video version of the images from last month. Here's a DeepL translation just in case you're too lazy.
I took this picture with blurred mosaic.

This is a video version of the conversation sex in the last article!
I took it with the added "blur mosaic"!

I mustn't let my junior who usually takes care of me find out! I'll be fucked as much as I want, even though I'm thinking of it!
Please enjoy Lino's lasciviousness of being fucked as much as she wants, even though she thinks that she can't let her junior take care of her on a daily basis!

For more information on Lino and Cocoa's relationship, please check out our past articles.
The eroticism is enhanced.

There is no flicker of mosaic.
It is a good feeling that it becomes vivid when it sees it with a pull!

It is a blurred mosaic this time.
By the time this work is released in the thing confirmed three years ago, it is possible that the convention is changed and it cannot be implemented now.
There is a possibility that it is not possible to implement it because of the change of the rule.
In that case, please understand it.

Thank you for your support this year.
Please take care not to get sick as the cold weather continues.
Have a happy New Year!
See you next year!

Ci-en has posted an article with the same content.