• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.10 star(s) 34 Votes

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.22.1 + IC Toggle

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.16 GB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Grmpybear

Aug 11, 2018
Is this game still going? Patreon itch.io haven't been updated in almost a month and that was to promote his new game

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Is this game still going? Patreon itch.io haven't been updated in almost a month and that was to promote his new game
Obviously Mesmerized will continue!
We are working on the new Chapter and almost every week a new Bonus Image is released.

There are two teams that are working on the two games.

Mesmerized new Chapter is planned by the end of the month!
In the meantime, you can try Quantum Loop (which is released every 2 months).

Reactions: UrchinHank

Noxen

Sep 25, 2022
Mesmerized - An Intoxicated Story [v0.23.1] [The Dark Moonshine]

Original Size: ~1.1GB
Compressed Size: ~470MB

Win/Linux/Mac:
| |

aribba32

Dec 6, 2021
Man I used to look forward to every update. What was this? The last few updates have been pretty disappointing, and this one especially. Like a quick handjob that's not even in frame, with barely any plot progression since the last update. Maybe 10 minutes of clicking, if even. I feel like the game's development headed in the wrong direction.

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Man I used to look forward to every update. What was this? The last few updates have been pretty disappointing, and this one especially. Like a quick handjob that's not even in frame, with barely any plot progression since the last update. Maybe 10 minutes of clicking, if even. I feel like the game's development headed in the wrong direction.
Sorry, sometimes we try to get just a little bit ahead of the story.

We strive to have an update of about 250 pictures and as many dialogues every month.

We need this to be consistent and ensure a regular update.

Some people prefer to wait and enjoy several chapters together.

Perhaps this approach might be more suitable for you.

aribba32

Dec 6, 2021
I understand the development time aspect, but as someone that's played at least the last ten updates, there is something to be said about how enjoyable each update was when I started playing around v0.13 or 0.14 as compared to now. Nothing happens this update. Like actually nothing. The development time hasn't decreased. If anything it's gotten a little longer, as updates now seem to be ever other month rather than every month. I am genuinely curious as to what's changed? Do you need more support on Patreon or is the Quantum Loop game taking up time from this project?

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
I was really disappointed with this update, no real story progression for 2 months since last update, 2 acts still fucking main character. So much potential with the mum and sis and group sex, but nothing doing yet popping over to the milf neighbours house again and pouring her more drinks, one sex scene. Looks like the development attention has shifted to the new product. Shame as the art and janky camera work gives an edgy feel to this game in line with the intoxication storyline and this is a real differentiation plus in a boring generic market crowded the copycat cookie cutter titles. Sometimes a split focus is not a good thing.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
This is a serious pacing issue, after all you could do these nothing really happens SoL chapters into every second one while claiming it's for the story progression, but it ultimately comes down as an artifical way of stretching. After all, it has been more than 2 years since the development began.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
It wouldn't be a bad idea to add an "alcoholism" tag for this game. The lovely ladies drink so much alcohol that it's frightening. They could easily out-drink a cavalry division!
Although I rather liked the game, I can't help but think about the liver health of these lovely ladies.

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port:

Mesmerized An Intoxicated Story 0.24.1 :
/ (454 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thy4nd
3.10 star(s) 34 Votes