3.10 star(s) 34 Votes

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
It's an option, we usually work to have 10 updates every year, there are people who want to play a small part, other that likes to wait and play 3 chapters together. It's your choice!
Personally I'd prefer bigger updates that take longer to do too, but You're probably on the best path right now with fast regular updates.
If you take longer to make bigger update the milking trolls will appear and good luck getting rid off them when they do... they never shut up.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.20.1 + IC

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 395 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Pyrrs

May 18, 2017
the game used to start and run normally now it doesnt even start and the log just says: Failed to initialize steam: Exception('Init returned false.') i dunno what to do :(

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
the game used to start and run normally now it doesnt even start and the log just says: Failed to initialize steam: Exception('Init returned false.') i dunno what to do :(
ARG! Sorry but we'll be not available for a week... Try to download it again. In any case, at September we'll check your issue!

Grimlar

Jun 22, 2021
Ran into an exception while playing through a fresh android install.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
KeyError: 'Name'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "act9.rpyc", line 587, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 921, in execute
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1373, in say
File "renpy/character.py", line 1253, in __call__
File "renpy/character.py", line 1172, in prefix_suffix
File "renpy/character.py", line 1152, in sub
File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 278, in substitute
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 165, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 205, in _vformat
File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 168, in get_field
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 270, in get_field
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 227, in get_value

```

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.21.1 + IC Toggle

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Pixeldrain
Mega

Size 421 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: ZiggyZpider

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Ran into an exception while playing through a fresh android install.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "act9.rpyc", line 587, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 921, in execute
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1373, in say
File "renpy/character.py", line 1253, in __call__
File "renpy/character.py", line 1172, in prefix_suffix
File "renpy/character.py", line 1152, in sub
File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 278, in substitute
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 165, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 205, in _vformat
File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 168, in get_field
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 270, in get_field
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 227, in get_value

```
We tried and it works... have you tried to download it again? Try also the Android port posted in this thread.
If still doesn't work we can investigate deeper.
Thank you!

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I still think the updates are way to short for the sub par renders. I mean its realtime graphics with some filter. It should take any pc seconds to pump out this. And there is no complexity in the structure like in some other games. Its a linear show/dont show game.

Reactions: BishopKain

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
I rather enjoy this AVN and played it through in a single session (y)

I saw the partial walkthrough and decided just to update it, though it doesn't really need one as the choices are pretty clear. Think I got it right but it is attached for those who want the full points for the ladies.

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
yes... the patreon community has already told us that there are text errors...
Sorry, we had some issues last week, we'll fix it!

3.10 star(s) 34 Votes