• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Didn't download it yet, but did you tried in the folders? Maybe there's something. Otherwise you could try and using one of the extractor to, precisely, extract the whole "assets & co." from the game!
Thx for the advice

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Mask? Is that a kicked outta school mission? I wouldn’t know; I bypassed the bug

Synn

Feb 7, 2018
Starting this game, I was put off by the art. It's not bad, just the little details that annoyed me.

Then the scene with Crow/Kuro and Dogma happened.

11/10 game of the year

Ohanamanda

Jul 20, 2017
Its somehow really hard to fine a working save for this game with the full gallery. The only thing anyone ever posts for some reason that still works is ones where you start at a high level.

Reactions: Byranner

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
can there be a Mother,Daughter ending without the Matricide?. I like the characters outside of the Academy.

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
can there be a Mother,Daughter ending without the Matricide?. I like the characters outside of the Academy.
Yes, but they don't have a normal relationship of a loving mother&daugher.
Aika becomes a full on slut, who is used as just a plaything by her mother. Her mother sends her to fuck the people she wants to gain political influence over, for example. She pretty much works for her mother, like the other non-academy servants. But who knows, maybe her mother does "love" her, in her own perverted sense. But yeah, that's the only ending where they can become a "mother and daughter".

There is an ending, where you DO kill the mother, but then Aika takes her place and becomes the new demon queen, or whatever it's called. During that ending, she is shown to have a sexual relationship with that girl who wears glasses, that her mother used to fuck (I forgot their names, since I haven't played this in over a year), and is also shown to really care for that small, badass black haired loli, who now works for her. Oruzure or whatever her name is. Like, she makes her take breaks, and sleep, eat and whatever. If I remember correctly, it is insinuated that she's grooming her for sex, too.

But yeah, those two are the best "branch-academy" endings you can get with those characters, unfortunately.

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Yes, but they don't have a normal relationship of a loving mother&daugher.
Aika becomes a full on slut, who is used as just a plaything by her mother. Her mother sends her to fuck the people she wants to gain political influence over, for example. She pretty much works for her mother, like the other non-academy servants. But who knows, maybe her mother does "love" her, in her own perverted sense. But yeah, that's the only ending where they can become a "mother and daughter".

There is an ending, where you DO kill the mother, but then Aika takes her place and becomes the new demon queen, or whatever it's called. During that ending, she is shown to have a sexual relationship with that girl who wears glasses, that her mother used to fuck (I forgot their names, since I haven't played this in over a year), and is also shown to really care for that small, badass black haired loli, who now works for her. Oruzure or whatever her name is. Like, she makes her take breaks, and sleep, eat and whatever. If I remember correctly, it is insinuated that she's grooming her for sex, too.

But yeah, those two are the best "branch-academy" endings you can get with those characters, unfortunately.
Alrighty,Cool. I was just hoping there would be an ending where Aika joins the Mother Ruling the World together, which would really hurt the Shigure if you decide not to kill the one with the glasses. The killing Mother angle is neat, however if there were choices to save the Mother from herself, or an option to forgive the Mother. Would have ben awesome if there were other options tht did not lead to Matricide. Great game having said all that. Wish there were more like it.

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Alrighty,Cool. I was just hoping there would be an ending where Aika joins the Mother Ruling the World together, which would really hurt the Shigure if you decide not to kill the one with the glasses. The killing Mother angle is neat, however if there were choices to save the Mother from herself, or an option to forgive the Mother. Would have ben awesome if there were other options tht did not lead to Matricide. Great game having said all that. Wish there were more like it.
Yeah, I know what you mean. It is what it is. More options and endings is always better.
Also, there are more games like that. Here's the latest one from the same company:

https://f95zone.to/threads/ideology-in-friction-append-v1-02-oneone1-kagura-games.31814/

There are more from the same company, but they are all machine translated, which makes playing them kinda irritating. The one I linked above has a good transaltion, so I think you'll enjoy it.

Last edited:
Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Yeah, I know what you mean. It is what it is. More options and endings is always better.
Also, there are more games like that. Here's the latest one from the same company:

https://f95zone.to/threads/ideology-in-friction-append-v1-02-oneone1-kagura-games.31814/

There are more from the same company, but they are all machine translated, which makes playing them kinda irritating. The one I linked above has a good transaltion, so I think you'll enjoy it.
Awesome, I will try that. Are there any more other than Ideology in Friction that are similar to this really great game?.Again though it would have been cool to go full Darth Vader with the Mother or Save her from herself have Aika forgive the Mother, so an Ending where Aika gets her real family saving her Real Mother and Convinces her Brother to forgive her as well healing the family as a whole.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
question. how to get her having sex or rape. i though monster with a heart icon means that they going to rape you