• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade

taeakow

Sep 28, 2018
If, you have RPG Maker Decrypter and know what you are doing, you maybe able to play to a certain point. ( I have not tested all routes all cg all battles all etc. ) You need : 鬼と刀のメリトクラシー Append. ( game + the append, you can get it from a lot of sites/torrents )

Make a backup copy of both of the above or save the zipped file, so you will not rage if you break something!

Lots of files/pictures/etc. are missing from the Steam version + Append + Uncensor.

When you download Sarica's file, unzip it and compare it to 鬼と刀のメリトクラシー Append unzipped, 鬼と刀のメリトクラシー Append is larger. You need to decrypt 鬼と刀のメリトクラシー Append, move the Graphics and Data folders or just rename them Graphics2 and Data2 or something else. You need to decrypt Sarica's File move or leave the Graphics and Data folder right where they are or move them next to Graphics2 and Data2. Graphics2 has files/pics/etc. that need to be moved into Graphics folder.( the decrypted one NOT the one in Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade ) You need to take your time and move/replace/copy over the files in Graphics ( again not into Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade ) with Graphics2. PLEASE take your time when you do this. Ignore Data2 folder for now. You could also do the reverse and Move Graphics2 into Graphics, BUT I know for a fact if you downloaded the right 鬼と刀のメリトクラシー Append the Graphics2 should not have any errors.

When you have replaced the file/pics/etc from Graphics2 into Graphics, move the files/pics/etc from Graphics into the Graphics folder from Sarica's game.(Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade or whatever you named it) Again PLEASE take your time, open the folder see what is missing in Sarica's Graphics folder and move the files/pics over. (you can overwrite the stuff that looks the same just to be 100% sure) When you have completed this go back and move Data into Sarica's game folder. Inside Sarica's game folder remove/move games (games.rgss) some place you can find it again. Fire up the game and see if it worked. If, the above did not work for you, move game (games.rgss) back into Sarica's game folder (Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade) so you can decrypt it again. If, you did the above correctly the game should work. ( again I have not had a chance to 100% test everything, but the game is no longer getting error's/crashing )

If, you can explain the above better than me please do, there is a lot of moving files around then back again.
I hope this works for some or all of you, until a PERFECT working game can be uploaded.

The method above has been used to fix the past games released on STEAM, while waiting for OneOne1 or Steam to release an Official fix/patch.
Even if you extract the files from the original dlsite version using RPG Maker All Decrypter.exe. you will still encounter NoMethodError this error came from the script those fix will only fix lety scene because those are missing CG Steam Release the update version but for some reason i can only get the freaking slut route i have no idea how to get the virgin route + there's no freaking Walkthrough

fallenthelight

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Hm.. has anyone been able to cheat anytihng in the game?
I tried alot of different things, cheatengine, save editor.. they all either crash or dont work at all.

fallenthelight

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Hm.. has anyone been able to cheat anytihng in the game?
I tried alot of different things, cheatengine, save editor.. they all either crash or dont work at all.
Okay, in a strike of genius I have found away to cheat money!
Cheat engine, normal "xxx*2+1" way, but you cant subtract.

You have to sell something,(potions?) and then just edit a "0" into the number that shoud be "301" (make it 3001)
Worked again as well, dunno how impotant money is, but here we go lol.

remion02

May 11, 2017
OK so either the H-Patch isn't working, I haven't gotten far enough to view H-Scenes, or I don't know what I'm doing... Tried to activate a scene to make sure the patch worked but using auto-defeat didn't activate a scene and neither did manually choosing to view a pregnancy scene (honestly not my thing but hey, it's a scene I can test).

remion02

May 11, 2017
At the main menu screen, go into settings and make sure that the options to skip H-scenes are disabled. The H-patch is definitely working. It doesn't have a mind of its to choose not to work for you but to work for everybody else haha. Not every defeat will grant an H-scene. Only against some bosses. And to view H-scenes at all (not counting skirt lifts etc.) you must lose your virginity first.
AH... alright well I don't feel like I lost virginity yet but they prompted me for viewing pregnancy on defeat by a monster that had a heart over it's head (I assumed those ones activated H-scenes since some monsters had a ! over their head when aggro'd instead) so the wording there is confusing.

All H-scenes are set to choose or always view.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
download jpn version and beat branch choice mission. After it keeps you on the hero route, transfer save file back over

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Trust me, I spent a full day figuring it out so those who want a virgin route can have one

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Bug does not exist after school festival... which is lame cuz that’s the last route choice

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
You can’t, but you can get revenge for her. Or you can let it solve itself. Different things happen depending on your choice

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
The virgin route in English is very satisfying with the added date content and story.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
I have a weakness for playing the hero route in branch story games, so I usually don’t get to enjoy much of the hentai aspects of these kind of games.

vanquito

Jul 23, 2017
link of last version?

Oct/03/2018
Correction: bugs/defects
- Correctly applied translated text where it had not been.
- Fixed a display failure on the save / load screen.
- Removed "Naked conversation" from H Experience.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
What’s the song name? I really like it. I honestly feel that a great soundtrack and story can save “most” games

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
What’s the song name? I really like it. I honestly feel that a great soundtrack and story can save “most” games
Didn't download it yet, but did you tried in the folders? Maybe there's something. Otherwise you could try and using one of the extractor to, precisely, extract the whole "assets & co." from the game!