4.50 star(s) 280 Votes
U

User_130505

From what they say, this game is not meant to have a harem route, and I have seen a couple of comments from people who got dumped by one of the girls at certain stages if they were also on the Melody route.

But, it could also be a big fake out with a surprise gangbang later on with the three younger girls and the MC, but then that could also be a trap that later will see you moving on alone at the end.

Reactions: E.l.l.0

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
But, it could also be a big fake out with a surprise gangbang later on with the three younger girls and the MC, but then that could also be a trap that later will see you moving on alone at the end.
Considering that almost exactly how DMD is being set up I doubt it'd be too negative.

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
About Koko - I know she's younger than in DmD, but she looks very different. Much darker, and a sharper face. I had to bust out DmD Chapter 1 and load a save before the nude beach scene to compare.
I'm pretty sure that I read on the discord (or maybe Jeff Steel mentioned it), that Melody is meant to be set before DMD. Which makes sense when you consider that Koko is about to put out her first album, so she says when she's on stage in this update. And in DMD, she's already a well-established star when F and D meet her at the beach.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I'm pretty sure that I read on the discord (or maybe Jeff Steel mentioned it), that Melody is meant to be set before DMD. Which makes sense when you consider that Koko is about to put out her first album, so she says when she's on stage in this update. And in DMD, she's already a well-established star when F and D meet her at the beach.
Melody is before DMD - thats true. see also image of DMD (at farm) where you can see Amy and Arnold sitting in a bar and in background there is Melody announced to play tomorrow. So Melody is still on tour in DMD universe
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

U

User_130505

You can't go by that, because a few months ago in DMD, you could see a poster for Melody as an established performer on a wall.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Melody is before DMD - thats true. see also image of DMD (at farm) where you can see Amy and Arnold sitting in a bar and in background there is Melody announced to play tomorrow. So Melody is still on tour in DMD universe
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Right, but as I once remarked in reply to Jeff, they don't look much different in age - if at all - than their current appearances.

So, I am guessing that the differences in timeframes can't be decades but years, instead.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Right, but as I once remarked in reply to Jeff, they don't look much different in age - if at all - than their current appearances.

So, I am guessing that the differences in timeframes can't be decades but years, instead.
you are right. Nevertheless both games are seperate games. Even there are some funny little crossovers hidden, its never claimed to be the same universe exactly. So even if there is a Koko its not said that the timelines and ages have to be that correct matching together at all

Reactions: fried

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
you are right. Nevertheless both games are seperate games. Even there are some funny little crossovers hidden, its never claimed to be the same universe exactly. So even if there is a Koko its not said that the timelines and ages have to be that correct matching together at all
Good point, though I'm hoping they are slowly building a "MrDots universe" which can benefit from crossover references and even character subplots over time. It would seem to naturally fit their way of storytelling, at least.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Go with Melody, she will still be soft and horny, when Amy is frigid and wrinkly.
As I've gotten older, the I've come to realize that many women gain a "knowing" version of horniness which tends not to be quite so purely physical as when we were all younger. The frigidity happens at any point in one's life (for women or men), IMHO ...depends on factors other than mere age.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes