• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Shallow harem, you'll still need to choose one or if you had more than one on the go you'll probably end up alone.

I haven't risked it, that's why I have 3 routes saved (although Izzy has been woefully neglected).
Unless the LI is as nice as you, a mono route ain't worth the hassle most of the times

Reactions: Shardoom

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Thank you Mr. Dots for giving more gifts that keep on giving. Gonna start calling you Santa soon.
Oh, and for those of you with multiple save routes, did you know you can go into the realtionships area under stats and unlock the girls as their scenes pop up to see them. Can even save before so you can keep the pure Melody route going without worrying about breaking the save.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Thank you Mr. Dots for giving more gifts that keep on giving. Gonna start calling you Santa soon.
Oh, and for those of you with multiple save routes, did you know you can go into the realtionships area under stats and unlock the girls as their scenes pop up to see them. Can even save before so you can keep the pure Melody route going without worrying about breaking the save.
Yeah, but there're implications to those types of choices which happen later in the storyline(s), so I actually have save paths with different labels (thanks for that option, MrDots!) to easily pick out crucial decision points or nice reminders for each combination of possibilities per path. My Melody-only path has "M" for the saves and the rest just add on more initials to the save labels.

I also find that playing the different combinations has been good, because it allows you to see more perspectives in the MC and other characters which a Melody-only path doesn't allow.

U

User_130505

You can have your fun with the other girls, just remember to turn off relationships with the others, if things start to go wrong.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes