4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
It is making me go on the date in week 5 with amy regardless of any choice ive made and cant seem to not have sex with her? I went to the movies with Melody and did everything walkthrough says to do is this a glitch?
It's not a bug. Just a very not logical reason. You basically have to make sure you go to Dinner with Amy, melody and Arnold. Obviolsy declining Amy at any chans prior to this. Then when the question pops up in the morning from the text message to accept dinner you can say no without beeing forced to the evning event that leads to Amy Sex.
Iirc to get them all 3 to join you for dinner you have to Lie to Amy about what Arnold did to Melody when she calls you from the beach. Walkthrough never helped me on this. I had to replay till i found a way to avoid her. Super anoying that the game isen't offering an easy to understand way to say, no thanks, i do NOT wanna fuck Amy :/

Baelic

Jun 11, 2017
Hah!! just ran into the scene with the cranky nudist lady from "Dating my Daughter" poor Amy. that lady really has nothin better to do than to harass the semi-clothed it seems

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..Helga the ugly witch of the west(Bethany) is who dumped the MC..yet is now psychotically obsessed with him? i suddenly got a chill up my spine and pictured an apartment fire and a choice....to be honest..she is the only thing that really sticks out in this game as not fitting in any way...and her constant popping up is just annoying AF because she makes no sense...she dumped you..she should not exist at all anymore..LOL

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
ok..Helga the ugly witch of the west(Bethany) is who dumped the MC..yet is now psychotically obsessed with him? i suddenly got a chill up my spine and pictured an apartment fire and a choice....to be honest..she is the only thing that really sticks out in this game as not fitting in any way...and her constant popping up is just annoying AF because she makes no sense...she dumped you..she should not exist at all anymore..LOL
Depends. There are some people that become so obessed with someone, even when they don't want them anymore, that they want to make sure they aren't with anyone and they aren't happy. It doesn't even have to be conscious. They just dislike or hate that person that much. They want to punish them.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
have to start a new game using that maimlain walkthrough mod..saves all go right to traceback...SO..eff that..games too damn long to do that..LOL

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
For PC/Linux:
Up2share only downloads a corrupt 253Mb zipfile. Yeah, even 7zip says its corrupt.
MegaUp downloads an exe-file that wants to install a Winzip Registry Optimizer and Opera webbrowser.

Mods can you please fix links that work.
Thanks from a chronic masturbator.
:);)

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I feel like this games become way to complicated trying to juggle relationships.
I am not sure what you are referring to. There is only one girl in this game and her name is Melody :love:

But for real the Melody only path is so much better then the hornball path. I started a bang everything path and just couldn't bring myself to cheat on Melody so I deleted that shit :ROFLMAO:

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes