• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
I do hope we can end the relations with other girls. My 1st playthrough ended with Becca seeing MC's ex (cannot remember her name...) and wondering what exactly she wants from him. After you decide to date them, you dont really have a choice to end seeing them. I see no sharing points and so on, like in DMD, so no idea what exactly we should or can do. I know that there is a planned MFF with Fi and eM, there was suppose to be a scene on a bed with Fi but I din't had it and i did follow the walkthrough. Probably Amy or Becca relationship din't allow for that to happen
Now gonna go and do the happy ending with Xi, to see what exactly the difference is when she visits you after asking Melody where you live.

edit:
By the way, what was the highest Notes you were able to get?

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Saame. There seems to be very less people who prefer Amy to everyone else in the game. I was disappointed that the Melody friendship route wasn't developed. Just let me be friends with Melody and give me Amy already! :LOL:
Pretty sure there was at least one or two times when you could tell Melody if you feel for her romantically or not, and the answer would determine if the relationship will ever become romantic or do you just stay as friends :p

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Did any of you felt weird with the enlargement of penis email? I am fine with creators doing/using their other work in their works but it kinda felt weird or probably its just me

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
Pretty sure there was at least one or two times when you could tell Melody if you feel for her romantically or not, and the answer would determine if the relationship will ever become romantic or do you just stay as friends :p
Yeah I know but the morning after it says that's all for now in the friendship route. Continue as if you've chosen you're dating her. So yeah, we can chose to be her friend but that route isn't done so we have to play the dating route in the previous update.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
So i am doing a 2nd playthrough and It seem that Arnold is from the same college, at least thats what it was written at the Amy's birthday dinner, when MC talk with Arnold at the Bar.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
So i am doing a 2nd playthrough and It seem that Arnold is from the same college, at least thats what it was written at the Amy's birthday dinner, when MC talk with Arnold at the Bar.
damn i would like to that as well but i think i will wait till next update, i hope i will withstand the preassure hueh hueh

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Saame. There seems to be very less people who prefer Amy to everyone else in the game. I was disappointed that the Melody friendship route wasn't developed. Just let me be friends with Melody and give me Amy already! :LOL:
#AmyTeam... I'm not alone :love:

Reactions: Floga and Enyos

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
To be a game about music there should be much more music. Unless I have a bad download I only hear music when Melody is practicing and its brief. Otherwise the game is silent. That sucks

Also the last encounter with melody made no sense:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

People are raving how great this game is but it could be better. Its good, the animations are fantastic(besides the cumshots..which 90% of developers fuck up), but something is just missing for me to put it in my top 10.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
The following post is mostly off-topic (spoiler will be full-on off-topic but still kinda related)

To me its simple, art is art. I will never understand what's the big fuss about. Its just fiction.
People will always want to censor stuff and keep the attention of people from the really important stuff and trying to shove laws under our noses. Making our life more restricted and taking Human privileges away.
All true and everything. Patreon probably agrees with you too. They only do this, because the companies handling the financial part of their activities (Paypal, Credit Card companies) force them to do this. Why? Probably, because they are scared to get sued by an American kangaroo court for some astronomical sum of money. Patreon is not just adult video games. You can basically use it for anything. And these financial institutes demand certain limits in order to avoid getting involved in some serious shit. Sucks for us and for the game developers. And it would be the same on any other platfrom similar to Patreon.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I would like to note just a small sample of celebrities that are 18 to late 20's who are all petite like Elena or maybe Jen

Sammi Hanratty (sexy), Sabrina Carpenter (sexy), Isabelle Fuhrman (sexy), Kiernan Shipka (sexy), Sarah Hyland.... etc.

I could go on but I would get far too horny. Small parts don't make unsexy women and they don't require a young age. Olivia Munn is in her 30's and still quite petite.

That being said the ambiguity is GREAT for those of us who wish to imagine Jen is 14 and Elena is 16. They are not at all real people so my fantasy of nubile young girls ripe for sexy time harms NO ONE and if you don't like that, that's why Buxom women abound as well. To relate to Melody I love me some Becca (the innocence) and Fi (the petite young body). Mel is too GD cute to ignore even though I would prefer a much more modest breast size on her as well.

As someone said, "to each his own"

I do not beg for old women to get removed from the story so everyone stop advocating for my teenies to go away!!

Viressa

May 24, 2018
So... how far do I need to get into this game before the corruption arc starts?

Nobledarkmoon

Feb 25, 2018
So... how far do I need to get into this game before the corruption arc starts?
I can't see Melody using a corruption type system. The story is pretty linear, and doesn't require location settings and other aspects involved in most other types of corruption games. It is more a visual novel rather than a game.

Reactions: Enyos
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes