4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
The question is why in the world the MC never asked what was her mom's name and why neither Melody, nor Amy nor Melody's stepdad mentioned her name or showed MC her picture.

Mr Dots, you naughty... :censored:
....I'd have to replay it again but I'm 99% sure that the MC hears that Melody's mom's name was Melissa at some point.
Yep it's Melissa. He hears it like right at the beginning when you sell the guitar.

The game hasn't any sound. solution please?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: BOW and Enyos
Oct 25, 2018
I feel like the MC would be suspicious at this point if he was the father. Because he was told the moms name and at this point would have enough information to at least contemplate the possibility. The fact that this hasn't crossed his mind in the slightest leads me to believe she's not his daughter. But who knows, if the author wanted to go that route they could always pull a "oh she went by her middle name in college..." type of thing.

Nobledarkmoon

Feb 25, 2018
The incest inclusion would have to happen with being an inadvertent discovery. Eg. shown pictures from a photo album at the aunt's place or something. With a photo taken at the same music festival that he had performed. This could lead into a shock moment, and a pause of contemplation. At this moment in time, there is no way that the mothers name, even if mentioned should have any meaning.

It provides plausibility for the inclusion, but if written in you will not be able to use terminologies used in other incest games like landlord. This would become a GSA type of visual novel if it went down that route and used political correctness.

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
The incest inclusion would have to happen with being an inadvertent discovery. Eg. shown pictures from a photo album at the aunt's place or something. With a photo taken at the same music festival that he had performed. This could lead into a shock moment, and a pause of contemplation. At this moment in time, there is no way that the mothers name, even if mentioned should have any meaning.

It provides plausibility for the inclusion, but if written in you will not be able to use terminologies used in other incest games like landlord. This would become a GSA type of visual novel if it went down that route and used political correctness.
With a cliffhanger at the end of game where MC say « OMG she’s my ... » with black screen behind.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
...I'd have to replay it again but I'm 99% sure that the MC hears that Melody's mom's name was Melissa at some point.
Many times and MC brought it up himself at kitchen table when Mel stayed over first time>

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I feel like the MC would be suspicious at this point if he was the father. Because he was told the moms name and at this point would have enough information to at least contemplate the possibility. The fact that this hasn't crossed his mind in the slightest leads me to believe she's not his daughter. But who knows, if the author wanted to go that route they could always pull a "oh she went by her middle name in college..." type of thing.

With a cliffhanger at the end of game where MC say « OMG she’s my ... » with black screen behind.
Guys, considering the platform it's hosted on, incest is not going to happen (It's been discussed many times in the past). Plausible speculation is fine but this one's a no go.

TRMxFALCON

Nov 6, 2018
Well im not realy into incest even i have played DMD too. In my opinion it would be hard to make Melody MCs daughter at this point, for some reasons.
1. He knows the name of Melodys Mother
2. He knows her Aunt Amy who was Melissas Sister.
3. MC and Amy have a friendship / romantic relation (Depending the path you play)
4. MC must be very stupid having a friendly / romantic relation with Amy not mentioning she reminds him at Melissa when he knowed her. Sibblings have much in common, acting, looking and so on. so Amy should deffinetly reminds him to Melissa, when he ever meet her and possibly had an afair with her, overall when Melissa was a great love of him.

So ill guess it would be impossible or at least very unbelivable when someday come out MC is Melodys dad.
And i hope this would never happend.

Bekka or even Fi could be a possible daughter since you dont know much about them. Even they have a family who knows what her Mothers did back in time and their fathers are not their real dads ;)
This would make more sense, at least for me, then finding out Melody is MCs daughter for the above reasons..

Reactions: Enyos

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Guys, considering the platform it's hosted on, incest is not going to happen (It's been discussed many times in the past). Plausible speculation is fine but this one's a no go.
I know and i don’t want this to happen. i like the fact Melody and MC aren’t related so Melody will more open mind for naughty things

Reactions: Nick Bruno
Oct 25, 2018
Well im not realy into incest even i have played DMD too. In my opinion it would be hard to make Melody MCs daughter at this point, for some reasons.
1. He knows the name of Melodys Mother
2. He knows her Aunt Amy who was Melissas Sister.
3. MC and Amy have a friendship / romantic relation (Depending the path you play)
4. MC must be very stupid having a friendly / romantic relation with Amy not mentioning she reminds him at Melissa when he knowed her. Sibblings have much in common, acting, looking and so on. so Amy should deffinetly reminds him to Melissa, when he ever meet her and possibly had an afair with her, overall when Melissa was a great love of him.

So ill guess it would be impossible or at least very unbelivable when someday come out MC is Melodys dad.
And i hope this would never happend.

Bekka or even Fi could be a possible daughter since you dont know much about them. Even they have a family who knows what her Mothers did back in time and their fathers are not their real dads ;)
This would make more sense, at least for me, then finding out Melody is MCs daughter for the above reasons..
I wasn't trying to imply they are related lol, I was explaining why I don't think they are. I would be disapointed if the author went down that path, because I would like to see the MC and Melody's story end in a happy ending where their love for each other is acceptable.

Reactions: TRMxFALCON

Nobledarkmoon

Feb 25, 2018
Incest will be extremely difficult to write into this, but is possible. Codewords and the like to represent incest like i said will not work in this case. I myself can't see it being written into the storyline at all, but Genetic Sexual Attraction (GSA) would be the only way it could be introduced. Corruption on the other hand is more speculative, since it has been tagged as corruption included.

Many people are familiar to the hosting sites requirements of producers, that make certain taboo products. Some of the products are off limits, as we are aware. Having a discussion of how a taboo item could be introduced, is different from it being introduced. The quality of the work, character development, play a role in how some items will get introduced.

The story itself has developed the main characters, and some important side characters. The removal of sex in this story will be suitable for a 12-15 year old market. This is not an insult, but as a complement to Mr Dots Games writing ability, and multiple levels of demographics his works could be suitable. The sex scene's and point score cards can be adjusted for a PG audience. This would require proofreader to highlight of a few very minor issues in dialog and choices.

TRMxFALCON

Nov 6, 2018
I wasn't trying to imply they are related lol, I was explaining why I don't think they are. I would be disapointed if the author went down that path, because I would like to see the MC and Melody's story end in a happy ending where their love for each other is acceptable.
I never thought you did, i just added my thoughts as an addendum to your post, thats why i qouted it.
Sorry when it was missunderstandable.

Hell Yeah i just whish for a happy Ending with Melody and MC even i realy scared it will end like the ending of the movie MC and Meldody watched and discussed together. She will become a star and they will both go their own ways and break up.

Sometimes i think Amy would be the best choice for a long therm relationship in this game.
Bekka a a sweety but still very young
Izzy is a flight atendent and always on tour
Melody will make her way and when she succed she will be on tour too and maybe without you.
So hard to decide what to do ^^

Anyway, i just hope for an update soon xD

Reactions: NotGoodWithNames
Oct 25, 2018
I never thought you did, i just added my thoughts as an addendum to your post, thats why i qouted it.
Sorry when it was missunderstandable.

Hell Yeah i just whish for a happy Ending with Melody and MC even i realy scared it will end like the ending of the movie MC and Meldody watched and discussed together. She will become a star and they will both go their own ways and break up.

Sometimes i think Amy would be the best choice for a long therm relationship in this game.
Bekka a a sweety but still very young
Izzy is a flight atendent and always on tour
Melody will make her way and when she succed she will be on tour too and maybe without you.
So hard to decide what to do ^^

Anyway, i just hope for an update soon xD
lol Sorry my bad, but I agree I am a bit worried now that I'm on the Melody goes pro route. However she has chosen MC to be her manager which means he could travel with her on her tours and it wouldn't be too uncommon. Hell if he takes up the role of stage manager as well it would be required lol.

She would also need a band for her tours, so he could fill in for any of the instruments she needs. Seeing what his former career was, it wouldn't be difficult for him and probably welcomed.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
If we're talking about what endings we're hoping for, I hope Melody leaves this dipshit creep of an MC behind and runs off to marry Sophia.

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
we got great early xmas present from mrdots with DMD,i hope we'll get it too with Melody. Mutual masturbation wouldn't be to impossible in incoming update i believe,without underwear this time

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
If we're talking about what endings we're hoping for, I hope Melody leaves this dipshit creep of an MC behind and runs off to marry Sophia.
All that remains is to hope that Melody is not perverted and will not do something like that

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes