4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Think it is confirmed that she is dead. And not sure I remember this correctly but Amy said that Melody's dad is unidentified.

What we do know is that both MC and Melody's mom were around the same age, both went to the same high school (I think), both liked music, both performed at shows and concerts.
Never was confimed Mel's Mom was dead except why would she lie bout that. It was never said that MC and Mel's mom went to same hi-schools ever. And don't know right now that they went to same college. It would really be illogical and stupid to think like that. I HOPE SO ANYWHOW'S! That would be bad for my favorite story. LOL

Reactions: Enyos

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I wasn’t so sure about the age of the MC. If you add up the times given for college and tours, he could be anything after 30. I’ve had professors that age. For some reason I’ve had it in my head that he and Amy were both early 30’s and too young to be her parent. A ten year gap to a 20 year old is still massive.
Amy says shes 32 I belive when she buy's guitar in the beginning. Mc. is little older but thats not a huge deal to me cause Melodys 19. Not a minor , can think for herself. Unlike some games I've played that the girls are supposedly of age but act like 12 year olds.

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Amy says shes 32 I belive when she buy's guitar in the beginning. Mc. is little older but thats not a huge deal to me cause Melodys 19. Not a minor , can think for herself. Unlike some games I've played that the girls are supposedly of age but act like 12 year olds.
Well, even if he was 36, that would have made him 17 when Melody was born. The only real obvious hint of it being father daughter, was the comment about them in the grocery store. I just take that as a joke and a tease about "other" games.

I can see why the age gap would be a big or little deal to different people. My older sister dated someone twice her age (albeit he was a rich sugar daddy). I on the other hand, have never dated anyone more than 5 years my senior. It's just something personally, that I like the people close to my own age, from both a looks perspective and for generational bonding. It's nice to reminisce about cartoons, music and fashion that we both had experienced and see the others perspectives on it. I find those conversations more soothing and romantic. :)

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Aaaah, the end of the month couldn't come any slower, I can't wait to be reunited with my Melody again and work on taking the relationship to a yet another new level, she's just simply amazing! :)
But there were some interesting cliffhangers too, MC's ex finally figured the whereabouts he's staying, and I KNOW there's gonna be some drama coming about when the two meet again, it's gonna be damn awkward. I'd be happy to watch Melody rip the ex's eyes out for everything she did to MC, haha :p
But if I recall right, Izzy also contacted her brother something about arriving back home earlier than expected, so does that mean that she and MC could be reuniting again soon? I'd hope so, I definitely like her a lot :)
And then there's Amy, a gorgeous and lovely mature woman who isn't so innocent in the bedroom, oh no, no sir, and I definitely want more of that wild cat! :p
While Rebecca is a sweet and gorgeous girl herself, for some reason I'm quite indifferent when it comes to her, for some reason I've failed to connect with her, but I hope that can be fixed soon :)

Come on December, could you please come to an end faster? I want my Melody, Izzy and Amy! :p

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Enyos I totally agree with you but as I pointed out a couple days ago . It's a game. If my 23 year old daughter introduced me to her 48 year old boyfriend I'd be a little pissed. Oh and yeah forgot bout your point they would probally be close in age for THAT to happen. But here is to hoping they are NOT

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well, even if he was 36, that would have made him 17 when Melody was born. The only real obvious hint of it being father daughter, was the comment about them in the grocery store. I just take that as a joke and a tease about "other" games.

I can see why the age gap would be a big or little deal to different people. My older sister dated someone twice her age (albeit he was a rich sugar daddy). I on the other hand, have never dated anyone more than 5 years my senior. It's just something personally, that I like the people close to my own age, from both a looks perspective and for generational bonding. It's nice to reminisce about cartoons, music and fashion that we both had experienced and see the others perspectives on it. I find those conversations more soothing and romantic. :)
Yeah, I think if there's enough years between a couple, say 15+ years, that can really show in the conversations the couple would have "Hey babe, remember the time when....oh, nevermind, of course you don't, you were only 5 years old then...", it can be difficult to bond with someone when you've already had lots of life experiences and the partner is just starting to get them. But what if he/she is an old soul, despite the young age she/he is into retro, the old school stuff and believes in the old values and such? :p

Reactions: Enyos and JeefZ

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Absolutely deffinently right!!!!!! Sorry took a bit to edit my last post

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
But what if he/she is an old soul, despite the young age she/he is into retro, the old school stuff and believes in the old values and such?
Well, I'm always open to "exploring". It's just a preference, that could definitely change depending on circumstances and the individual. :) Maybe it's the similar age, work ethic, how caring, or how gorgeous she is, but Amy is by far my favorite. :love: The others are not even close!

The game is about Melody though, so I have to run that route, and hope to get Fi on board. I mean, it is a novel, so obviously the same social rules don't apply and my typical inhibitions are much more open to something different. :p

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Well, I'm always open to "exploring". It was just a preference, that could definitely change depending on circumstances and the individual. :) Maybe it's the similar age or work ethic thing, but Amy is by far my favorite. :love: The others are not even close!

The game is about Melody though, so I have to run that route, and hope to get Fi on board. I mean, it is a novel, so obviously the same social rules don't apply and my typical inhibitions are much more open to something different. :p
No Fi for me! That to me is well not gonna go into it Can't wait till Christmas for alll the wrong reasons HAHA HOO

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well, I'm always open to "exploring". It's just a preference, that could definitely change depending on circumstances and the individual. :) Maybe it's the similar age or work ethic thing, but Amy is by far my favorite. :love: The others are not even close!

Hehe, yeah I hear ya :)

Well that's what I like about novels; you can do things you'd normally never do in real life, may it be because of moral reasons or whatever, but in novels you can "live your fantasies" :p

Fi to me feels like the "NTR" character in the story, trying to get with Melody and all that, or at least share her with MC, so for that reason I'm not keen on her, and I had Melody to tell Fi to bugger off, haha :p

Reactions: jaydem and Enyos

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Hehe. I like to see more of Fi and Melody together, and couldn't care less about the MC. Probably because it's just easier for me to slip into those roles. :sneaky:
HEHE Wish I could give that more likes but dammit only one works. I'm a dirty old slob LOL

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Aaaah, the end of the month couldn't come any slower, I can't wait to be reunited with my Melody again and work on taking the relationship to a yet another new level, she's just simply amazing! :)
But there were some interesting cliffhangers too, MC's ex finally figured the whereabouts he's staying, and I KNOW there's gonna be some drama coming about when the two meet again, it's gonna be damn awkward. I'd be happy to watch Melody rip the ex's eyes out for everything she did to MC, haha :p
But if I recall right, Izzy also contacted her brother something about arriving back home earlier than expected, so does that mean that she and MC could be reuniting again soon? I'd hope so, I definitely like her a lot :)
And then there's Amy, a gorgeous and lovely mature woman who isn't so innocent in the bedroom, oh no, no sir, and I definitely want more of that wild cat! :p
While Rebecca is a sweet and gorgeous girl herself, for some reason I'm quite indifferent when it comes to her, for some reason I've failed to connect with her, but I hope that can be fixed soon :)

Come on December, could you please come to an end faster? I want my Melody, Izzy and Amy! :p
ehehe i totally get u friend, its fucking draging big time, there is not much happening and i miss my Melody a lot. when comes to my ex damn i hate that bitch a lot (shit when it comes to ex-ys in general im not found of them like at all hah), its the same shity (for me at least) situation as with ex from DMD, i know already MrDots style and im so fucking uneasy because i dont trust thoes games, and i dont know if game will force me to do something or fuck it up. damn strees its kicking in.
The rest of the girls are fine, u can play but i feel like there is nothing there like romantically

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Come on guys, Mr. Dots is self-censoring because of Patreon guidelines: Melody and her friend are high school girls, in fact. They're not attending university: their school programs and schedules are high school's programs and schedules.

Remember: according to Patreon, you can't depict minors having sex. Period.

So, authors have to camouflage their dialogues: high schools become universities, teenagers become university students, moms become landladies, dads become landlords and sisters become roommates ;).

Talking about Melody's mom, my educated guess is that she was a classically trained singer who quit her musical career when she became pregnant.

She met MC in college, maybe. Or maybe not. Remember: 1) MC's musical background is rock and jazz; 2) he doesn't know the name of Melody's mother and he never saw her picture.

magus448

May 22, 2018
Well you can be in high school and not be a minor. Depends which month in the year you were born, or if held back a year.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
The following post is mostly off-topic (spoiler will be full-on off-topic but still kinda related)

To me its simple, art is art. I will never understand what's the big fuss about. Its just fiction.
People will always want to censor stuff and keep the attention of people from the really important stuff and trying to shove laws under our noses. Making our life more restricted and taking Human privileges away.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
The following post is mostly off-topic (spoiler will be full-on off-topic but still kinda related)

To me its simple, art is art. I will never understand what's the big fuss about. Its just fiction.
People will always want to censor stuff and keep the attention of people from the really important stuff and trying to shove laws under our noses. Making our life more restricted and taking Human privileges away.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the asnwer is more easy than u think and very short, ready?

SJW - thoes fuckers are a plague and like sand to be honest....
SJW.png
Social justice warrior (SJW) is a pejorative term for an individual who promotes socially progressive views, including feminism, civil rights, and multiculturalism, as well as identity politics.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
ehehe i totally get u friend, its fucking draging big time, there is not much happening and i miss my Melody a lot. when comes to my ex damn i hate that bitch a lot (shit when it comes to ex-ys in general im not found of them like at all hah), its the same shity (for me at least) situation as with ex from DMD, i know already MrDots style and im so fucking uneasy because i dont trust thoes games, and i dont know if game will force me to do something or fuck it up. damn strees its kicking in.
The rest of the girls are fine, u can play but i feel like there is nothing there like romantically
If I recall right, you can actually pursue a relationship with a different girl there if you don't really want to go for Melody, but I do know that there is a perfect ending and not-so-perfect ending with Melody, depending how you went with things, and I'm pretty sure if you've been dating/banging other girls while pursuing Melody, she will find that out sooner or later, which probably won't have the best of outcomes concerning her :p

Reactions: Enyos and Endrju

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
If I recall right, you can actually pursue a relationship with a different girl there if you don't really want to go for Melody, but I do know that there is a perfect ending and not-so-perfect ending with Melody, depending how you went with things, and I'm pretty sure if you've been dating/banging other girls while pursuing Melody, she will find that out sooner or later, which probably won't have the best of outcomes concerning her :p
i rl hope it all end that way, it would be awesome and then this beautiful feel of choices that matter oh ah eh uh

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes