4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Right now I can't remember if D appeared in Melody
No, that was Georgina that was seen during a date with Amy, as well as the old hag from the nudist beach when Amy went with some friends on vacation..

Reactions: LP83

Deityn

Jun 15, 2017
Duh this game is awesome but, every girl is like a godness that makes the story hard to continue with just one girl (impossible for me)
Having a good time with Amy and saying to myself "ok I'm gonna end it with Issy" after that with Issy I'm just like " ok I'm gonna end it with Amy" and I didn't even mention Melody, lol! This story doesn't gonna end well for me...

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Duh this game is awesome but, every girl is like a godness that makes the story hard to continue with just one girl (impossible for me)
Having a good time with Amy and saying to myself "ok I'm gonna end it with Issy" after that with Issy I'm just like " ok I'm gonna end it with Amy" and I didn't even mention Melody, lol! This story doesn't gonna end well for me...
Welcome to the Forums! And, IKR! Thank Cthulhu for multiple save files, since so many of the girls are so well written and make you want to love them. :relievedface:

Reactions: Namco15

Deityn

Jun 15, 2017
Welcome to the Forums! And, IKR! Thank Cthulhu for multiple save files, since so many of the girls are so well written and make you want to love them. :relievedface:
I know but, Its just like this game tells you that you have no option but cheat sometimes cuz for resisting that much seduction, you either must be a stone or change your genre..

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Welcome to hell. I'll reserve a spot for you. But you better damn grab the popcorn cause i cant do everything m8.

yazbod

Jun 18, 2018
Hi folks, tried to install the September update on my phone but keep.getting an error saying installation unsuccesful. Does anyone know how much free space in internal storage is needed? My filesystem in android reports between 6 - 7 Gb free. Ive tried downloading apf from mega and google drive just to confirm its not a corruption issue and got same result from both.

Thanks!

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes