4.50 star(s) 280 Votes
D

Deleted member 819466

That's the exact reason why it feel she's going to be vindictive. She's goes nuts, throws a massive tantrum and goes out of her way to figure out how to find the MC calmly but methodically?

She knows the most about the MC and his past and with the way she's trying to find the MC, if she finds him I feel it's going to be more than causing a scene.
Yeah.... I’m sure you’re right... she’ll likely try to expose him for something.

Reactions: Walg and TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
As for where this is, all of the cobblestone streets and architecture reminds me of Prague. That's my two cents anyway. :winkytongue:

Maskeddrow

May 31, 2017
Somebody has to tell MrDots to make a game with this HQ about cheating teens theme. I was thinking in one like "Innocence Lost". With a Female Slut Protagonist or Male bully fucker protagonist...

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Hate to be that guy, but Bavaria is Cental Europe, not northern. Actually it's right "next-door" to here. As for driving on the streets, some cities like Regensburg or Rothenburg ob der Tauber have actually very limited traffic in the historic center with their cobblestone streets and studwork houses.

JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018
Does anyone know the song that sophia play on the piano the first time?
I think MC asked her to play one of her own composition's, making it unknown to anyone outside of the Devs, but someone might actaually recognise it, but maybe not here.

The piece is below for anyone to give feedback, as i would also like to know :cool::cool:

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes