• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
You're, like me, just speculating...

Normally people use the word dildo to refer to all those rubber or plastic toys some people use to masturbate, whatever they call it, some people say vibrator some say my "John Holmes 2"
Sure I am speculating. But my speculations are based on the actual game and what was said and how she was presented as a character. Yours clearly wasn't. I'd venture a guess that there is a personal story given your bitter tone.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I found the beginning quite dull, didn't care about MC life, his problems, Amy and her problems, the childhood friend sister and her problems and etc, too much exposition, even more for a first version, DmD keeps things simple at the beginning with little exposition and start explaining it as versions goes by, Melody tries too hard to set everything as fast as possible

But things gets better when we start teaching melody, she is an interesting character at least, more than D that had only her absolute innocence going for her

MC seems to be exactly like MC from DmD, but without the moral dilemma of incest, this makes him a bit dull as well I think

I think the girls models are on average better than those in DmD (expected, as Mr Dots now has resources and experience to make better models), Melody looks better than D, Rebecca looks better than Jennifer, Amy and friend's sister looks good as well, the only weak one is bethanny but I think it's on purpose.

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
I'm glad Mr. Dots didnt just throw together some crap for patreon but instead but some effort into his new game, and it certainly shows.
There seems to be a big improvment to characters vs DMD,they all have their own unique personalities and they are also quite pretty. MC is also a big improvment vs the pervert dad from DMD.
There is some posing issues with the pictures but graphics overall are very competent.
I did encounter some logic bugs as to characters not acknowledging my actions in the dialog (Melody, i did go with you to the mall to help with Amy's present...why are you saying that i didn't come with you. Or game being convinced that i went to the interview when in fact i was with melody...shopping in the mall...like, come on!!!)

Anyhow, i did enjoy spending my time with the lovely Melody and i can't wait for next episode...hopefully a less buggy one thou :winkytongue:

Good work Mr. Dots and the team.

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
While there are some jokes and references that make you roll your eyes, I plead guilty to the fact that "Justin Lumberpond" made me giggle.

And while I eventually became invested in DMD, so far this game is off to a much better start.
i've always enjoyed the little bits of humor he's put into not only this game, but DMD as well.
(the line in DMD I remember laughing out loud from was when D confronts the guy in the pool hall,
and she points out the guy she's there with - you the MC - and the pool shark replies,
"Him? That guy looks old enough to be your father!!") :coldsweat:

I'm not sure if it was intentional or not, but the guy who tries to chat Melody up at the club, his band are called
"The Pinheads", which I'm pretty sure is the name of Marty McFly's band from Back To The Future!!
I wonder if there's other music-related references to come from Melody?

Games are meant to be fun, and MrDots and his team certainly have that aspect well and truly covered for me.

edp101

Dec 3, 2016
I'm not sure and I can't remember if it was like this with DMD in the beginning, but this is really good and seems more tightly written (SO FAR).

Reactions: Les_Riggs

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I saw one mistake if you agree to go to a interview with Leslie to tutor her son and you instead blow them off and go with Melody instead. Later during a dinner meeting with Amy she acts like you actually went to that interview with Leslie.

Off and on it there is conversation about him never getting the job from the interview with Leslie even though he never went to it as far as I can remember as he took her to get that present then I think he went home and to bed.

Actually it seems the whole interview with Leslie stuff is out of wack and needs a bunch of tweaking. The offer for the interview comes before Melody asks you to take her to the store to buy the present. If you turn down the interview later the aunt goes so that's why he turned down the interview when Melody gives her the present even though the interview option came before the present option.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
How does this compare to the blue-balling mess that is Dating my Daughter? That game was a horrendously milked pile of shit and if this is anything like that one, I ain't touching it. Looking at the overview, there isn't anything actually interesting or worthwhile here other than the pretty model; which would be worthless if you there's no sex.
The MC can do his pal's sister already (cowgirl or doggystyle)...the other characters are really lonely

Rebecca is my new fav girl. Busty freckles nerd chick based on Elena's model.
and she calls out thr MC on his issues

MC seems to be exactly like MC from DmD, but without the moral dilemma of incest, this makes him a bit dull as well I think
well... you must've skipped the bits of backstory of melody's father being a guitar player

D

Deleted member 308859

C'mon guitar scale are so easy to learn!! Melody should git gud

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
you forgot to nlcude Isabella and Rebecca, and the evil ex girlfriend that somehow is going to have all your stuff.
Bethany and Rebecca aren't my favs, but you're right I forgot Isabella (and I just banged her :rolleyes:). But by the development speed I think a possbile Melody/Auntie thing will be around end of 2019. If they will risk it at all (the devs).

deoclitian

Aug 5, 2017
I didin`t expect that much from this game after the new DS game and Family Secret , but this game looks very promising, it`s like a fresh breath of air . Congrats MrDots , you might have here a real gem . If you keep this up you`ll become my favourite dev for sure . Hope to see more Isabella content as well, she has a killer body :heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: Les_Riggs
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes