4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
on his side he say:
We will start working on Episode 3 of Melody after this week’s premiere release on Friday. Then once Episode 3 is released, we will START WORK ON v18 OF DMD, which we are hoping to release around the END OF MAY!

Our intention is to release two episodes of Melody (Friday and one next month), then one of DMD (v18) in May. Then we’ll go back to work on Melody in June.

today v0-01 comes out and he want do episode 3 bevore he start dmd v18 in may
this means he will bring fast episode 2 and next month episode 3? (he say friday and next month)
this means friday will come the next? or i miss understand something?
What this means is Melody Release 2 (slated for April) is pretty much done right now; and April will be used to work Melody Release 3, with perhaps a start on DMD vol.18. This is great news as I saw the relatively rapid development of the Melody Releases as it helps ensure time for DMD development.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Just wondering, who pissed in your salad this morning? I'm sure we will get more info as the game progresses, but she was using a vibrator not a dildo granted it can be inserted but I'm pretty sure she didnt do that. While I didnt think she was a virgin either, that could be the reason her ex broke up with her because she didnt put out.
Nowhere in the game did it state that she has had sex before or stuffed her vagina with dildos or other objects, pretty sure given the dialogue it was her first time with that specific toy at least.
There is a very concerted effort to make her very experienced in the arts of masturbatrix. While this might be an outlier for most women in reality, since her masturbatrix skills vs. her man/woman or woman/woman experiences currently have such a large gap between the two as the VN opens, I personally find it a fascinating character choice. It allows for an MC Female vastly more experienced than DMD Daughter while also allowing for her to go through a sexual discovery process. — Melody’s sexual mind is very advanced; now she just needs to get her reality to catch up with her fantasies.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
A promising start.

I really found Isabella delightful. Hope she returns quickly.
Melody is pretty too & i like the fact she's not quite as much of an innocent.

Not really a fan of Becca's design, nor amy, nor the ex girlfriend though.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
A promising start.

I really found Isabella delightful. Hope she returns quickly.
Melody is pretty too & i like the fact she's not quite as much of an innocent.

Not really a fan of Becca's design, nor amy, nor the ex girlfriend though.
I was all like "this person is wise" but then at your mention of Amy your wisdom dropped to 1.
you can't chose magic based classes

ndown

Jan 23, 2018
Very nice game. Melody is very pretty girl and solid thing with that student/teacher thing, but I hope Mr.Dots dont drop DMD.

yellomit

Jul 24, 2017
Wow, what a great start by MrDots. I'm already a huge fan of Melody, as well as the other characters. Can't wait to see more!

Dparx

Jan 21, 2018
Wow.
this isn't a demo, more like chapter 1 !!
normal build up as expected :)
backstory,quality renders .. Mr Dots put a lot of work in this, and it clearly shows .
* Tips Hat*

Reactions: Les_Riggs
D

Deleted member 158656

Very nice game, but why does the H Button to hide the textbox stops to work after the first couple of scenes. I remarked this kinda issue in almost every Ren'py i was playing lately. Does anyone know this problem and a way to solve it?

popober

Jun 9, 2017
The MC can do his pal's sister already (cowgirl or doggystyle)...the other characters are really lonely

and she calls out thr MC on his issues

well... you must've skipped the bits of backstory of melody's father being a guitar player
I see, that's good then. Thanks for the info, but I'll wait until after a few more .0xs before getting in. It's probable the dev just put that in specifically to try and ward of blue-balling accusations. Wouldn't want to waste my time like I did with DmD.

soundclub

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
a fantastic game very outstanding. And in my opinion a better start than DMD - very promising start. Can't wait to see more

Aitan_3

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
Well that was unexpected...

Basic info:

View attachment 80742

Virgin...
Yeah, right:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She's a college student who just broke up with her boyfriend, and she can also ram plastic/rubber pieces up her vagina...

:/

We don't get to see if she's sticking the dildo all the way up her snatch, granted, but that is why women have clits, they can masturbate without ramming things up their canals.

A pseudo-virgin, another definition twisted by apologetic nonsense; "Oh I like to ram all kind of things up my holes, fingers, rubber, vegetables, fruits, tools, brushes, my dog's dick, soda cans, small animals... but I'm still a virgin"

The kind of stupid things dildo makers want people to believe. -damn sheeps-

Remind me of those cam-whores who stick hairbrushes inside their snatch and then say "I'm a virgin"...

No, they're not, they're perverted, bullshitting thots.

Incoherent description and content, she gave her virginity to a dildo. x'D

That masturbation scene was a WTF, nah FTS this game presents a character and then shows another. Staying away from this. :angry:

Missing tag: Sex toys
How is it that a girl is not a virgin anymore after using a dildo, but a boy is still a virgin after using a flashlight?

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
Very nice game, but why does the H Button to hide the textbox stops to work after the first couple of scenes. I remarked this kinda issue in almost every Ren'py i was playing lately. Does anyone know this problem and a way to solve it?
i always use scroll button,more simple

i played it bit more and i'm starting to like all the side characters more than the ones in DMD,i hope there will be plenty of options for every single one of them. Right now i can't decide who's the best of the rest..Amy,Isabelle,Becca or Sophia? Great job so far,didn't expected to be so hooked immediately from the start

Reactions: Rumor69

miscemayl

Aug 7, 2017
Enjoyed the game, liked most of the models and glad her friend doesn't like jail bait!
A lot of Elena scenes were really uncomfortable to sit through and luckily Sophie don't give the same vibe.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes