Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Waitttt never mind i fvcked.

I accidently copyed it in game folder insted of mod folder,
now game works after i removed it from game and placed it in mod
:ROFLMAO:

Well, sh*t happens.

Hope it keeps working and nothing else breaks! Have fun.

Reactions: Fucker289

Fucker289

Jul 5, 2020
i think the config.rpy was missing somehow or maybe it wasn't getting etracted from zip properly? don't know

but after using file u gave it works,

thanks a lot

Reactions: RiamMar

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
i think the config.rpy was missing somehow or maybe it wasn't getting etracted from zip properly? don't know

but after using file u gave it works,

thanks a lot
You're welcome. Sometimes tech works in mysterious ways. *shrugs*

Now I can go to bed with peace of mind. :LOL:

Reactions: Fucker289

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Just a heads up the new version is out
Thanks, already on it.

Edit:
Totally forgot :eek:

Will have to scoure the code to see where achievements are to be had and have a doctors appointment in 2 hours in the hospital.
So it might take a few more hours till I can release the new mod, but I should be able to release it today.

Progress:
  • Old menu alignment checked
  • Old menus corrected where needed
  • 5/5 of new content
  • Achievements checked
  • Testing
  • OP updated

Am out of house for now. When I get back, I'll cover the achievements and test it. Release later this day.

Last edited:

pwoolamea

May 17, 2020
Hi there! Thank you for your awesome work on the mods! Just as a heads up, the files are gone from all the shared links (Mega, GDrive, etc). Just tried to download the latest version and it's nowhere to be found.

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Hi there! Thank you for your awesome work on the mods! Just as a heads up, the files are gone from all the shared links (Mega, GDrive, etc). Just tried to download the latest version and it's nowhere to be found.
:eek: On it!

Files are back!

Last edited:
Reactions: pwoolamea

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Hi.. Im trying to use the mod.. but the game runs as if has no mod!! i download the mod.. put it in the Mech folder... this way i had 4 folders inside the game (game, mod, renpy and lib)...

I need to do something to activate?

---
More info:
- first i try a compressed versionof the game... (i dont know if this change enything), after i try official steam version we can download here in f95 offial page of the game
- i am with newest versions (download everything today)
Try moving the mod folder into the "game" folder you mentioned. It should be next to "images", "saves", "script" etc.

The mod should work with both, the Steam version and the version posted here.

Reactions: Punto

tgdl

Mar 31, 2020
Try moving the mod folder into the "game" folder you mentioned. It should be next to "images", "saves", "script" etc.

The mod should work with both, the Steam version and the version posted here.
IT WORKS!! TKSS very much

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
Sorry to bother you guys but no one on the main thread is answering so wanted to ask if anyone knew how to start up the new steam version update? It's the first time I did a direct download of a steam version of a game and I just did the usual in clicking or right clicking open the exe file but it never seems to start up. Is there something different I should be doing to get this working? o_O

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Sorry to bother you guys but no one on the main thread is answering so wanted to ask if anyone knew how to start up the new steam version update? It's the first time I did a direct download of a steam version of a game and I just did the usual in clicking or right clicking open the exe file but it never seems to start up. Is there something different I should be doing to get this working? o_O
No, it should work as is. I'll download the version here and give it a test, since my version is directly from Steam.

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Could start it without any troubles on my private and work pc, with and without steam running.
The only advice I currently have would be to restart the PC, but that's the usual bullshit tech support advice? Running Win 11 here, but I don't see why it shouldn't work on Win 10.

It is amd64 (x64 / 64bit) only though, I guess. So, if you usually run the ...-32.exe, the game might not work. If you run a 32-bit Windows, you might need to make a build with an earlier Ren'Py version, since Ren'Py dropped 32-bit support with 8.0.3.

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
Could start it without any troubles on my private and work pc, with and without steam running.
The only advice I currently have would be to restart the PC, but that's the usual bullshit tech support advice? Running Win 11 here, but I don't see why it shouldn't work on Win 10.

It is amd64 (x64 / 64bit) only though, I guess. So, if you usually run the ...-32.exe, the game might not work. If you run a 32-bit Windows, you might need to make a build with an earlier Ren'Py version, since Ren'Py dropped 32-bit support with 8.0.3.

Ah the last but might be why in that case. Not sure how to go about your suggested solution but thanks for clarifying :LOL:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes