WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
It won't do you much good and you may break things and not see the progression correctly but it's momcorr
but there is no way to progress Anna route cause the door to her room is always locked in the evening managed to get 1 corruption point but there is no more , no domi , no spa nothing but frustration :/

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Does seem to be a bit buggy.

If you don't do everything in exactly the right order without any timing changes then it just seems to lock up the game logic and you get stuck with no more options. An example would be day 1 where its very easy to get out of sync and not be able to carry on the mom story.

If you do find the mom story locked up, restart and try and do EXACTLY what you are asked to do as soon as you are asked to do it.

Also found an exception:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I got locked up and restarted to do things exactly in order as the game says and now right after the mom gives me money for the store she vanishes. Not even FF time brings her back.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
i do like both games but the art in this one is better ty but moms boobs need too be bigger like in original version
anyways you are very talented and look forward too the next update
ty
NO!! Leave the boobs alone I hate when a dev gives a character unrealistic size breasts. Maybe I'm alone on this but it makes me sick to my stomach and I can have no interest in the character at all!

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Save directory conflict, Laura homework error, Max naming issue and some extra money...

Reactions: crisbr

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
How do I get to that point. I'm stuck everything I need to progress requires $$$$
I put 2 files on page 7 to replace in the game directory that fixes some errors and gives you extra money if you start anew.

Reactions: crisbr

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Wait! Who said that abandonment? The game will continue and will end even with HS. From tomorrow I will continue the work for 0.15 :)
but why did you just start another project ?
i never understand why devs always want to work on multiples projects at same time..
imho its way better to finish actual project and then jump on a new one.

just.. look at that !... you make twice the work for the exact same thing !.. i not want to be bad but, thats a waste of time imho .

but that just my opinion, i guess you old enougth to know what you are doing ^^

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes