WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Is there a Major bug in the game?
seemslike it progresses time way to fast when having breakfast / doing the dishes suddenly it's evening and you can't talk to Anna in her room ?
really like the modells though loved the HS ones too ,though I like the MC's look better in this remake :)

AdmiralHipperBG

Apr 12, 2018
Is there a Major bug in the game?
seemslike it progresses time way to fast when having breakfast / doing the dishes suddenly it's evening and you can't talk to Anna in her room ?
really like the modells though loved the HS ones too ,though I like the MC's look better in this remake :)
I have the same problem...

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Kuggazer i have found a litle "bug".When i change the mc name he said to begin that his name is max but on top is written the name that i gave him

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Can't visit Anna in her room in the evening, the door is always locked. And Anna never mentions Dom's job at breakfast, even after a solid week of doing the same thing day after day. So I'm stuck. I have to agree with the other posters, v0.1 is buggy as hell. Doesn't look like it was tested

DoubleV100992

Apr 27, 2017
Hoooly shieet, I could not have let this one slip! It`s absolutely awesome!!! Please do not stop with the project!!! <3

Theballs

Jul 14, 2017
The Dev is doing both versions to please more people. How is that milking?

Uhhhh.... when someone pledges, they do that to support the developer, not to make a statement about whether they prefer Daz over HS. Maybe you're just bitter that the Dev is trying to please more people.

They should support the developer when he is not milking them by making the same game over and over.

I could't give less of a fuck if he is doing it on Daz, HS, Renpy, RPGMaker or EtchASketch.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
How can I make money? I can not buy the cam for the photos and I can not buy the elektronic part for the tv ...... and I hope that the next updates then have more content because so far it is not much and is not there mom/sisters? no incestpatch? we do not have much to do, we hope that there will be more at the next update

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
must say i like this version a bit more not that there was something wrong with the old one but
i like the daz version more

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
well I managed to meet Anna in her room 1 time at leastbut then it goes back to the locked door :/

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes