VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Max's Life Remake [v0.3] [Kuggazer]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Pantherdox

Nothing new, same re-written story with the same-y 3DCG that F95 has come to generically love. Animations feels stiff, and something that I've seen repetitively in familiar 3DCG titles. Only comeback is the grammar/writing being a bit better.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Kackfresse

I don't get the hate, the DAZ models are soooo much better than the Honey Select ones. The characters are nice, the animations are also good. I would give this game 5 stars just to show people that they should give the remake a chance but where is the incest? I don't need incest in my games but I'm not a fan of censorship. There are workarounds that other games use so why not this one?
  3. 5.00 star(s)

pastera

Better models, no nail polish slapped everywhere which I hate, this is a much better version as far as I am concerned. Please continue working on it! The annoying 200 characters limit is way too long for a hentai game review!
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Alteration

The remake right now is significantly lacking content, although some of the models are nice it appears that there are no animations in this version just a fade-out effect.

Add on to the only still frame scenes some of the characters images aren't good, whenever the MC is thinking the pose looks like an evil character scheming.

Ultimately it depends if this version will support animations, if not then my rating will drop, if so then my rating will go up.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

krwiopalczasty

This version killed everything that was good in Max's life. Game feels like it was made in a rush and the developer threw away everything that made the game unique and left only the names of the characters... no pubic hair, no tanlines... Blond sister looks like derp... Game mechanics are still the same, but everything else lost its touch. For that 1/5
  6. 4.00 star(s)

pystudios

With a few small exceptions I really enjoyed this remake of Max's Life. The complaints were mostly uncalled for as this is an initial release 0.01 version and the dev first Daz as well as he's new to Ren'Py and both can be a bit of a learning curve and while frustrating for some players the Ren'Py errors were easily fixed and the game played very well afterwards despite a few minor timing issues in the location scripts.
    The renders are spectacular and the models are beautiful, Max is well... unfortunately a small douche bag snot-nosed kid that's in most of these games but that's my only complaint and the only thing holding me back from a 5 star rating which I believe even with the bugs this would deserve it had the MC been a better model. I believe the developer has earned my support and I for one cannot wait to watch him improve his skills in Daz and Ren'Py!