• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
@Kuggazer : What can I say Jefe, besides the fact that I got a hell of a boner with the last update. This remake is just fantastic :D Keep up the good word Boss :)

Reactions: KiGa

HighlanderBD

Sep 16, 2017
Hi
there is a bug when the scene comes with mother to give her a massage in her room when start event it ends in the living room wher the big sis is on the sofa and at the same time under the shower

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Gosh this game looks amazing! Please port a MAC version? Please. you guys are amazing! Keep it up. All I can do is drool over the photos right now :( But looks amazing. I am not tech savvy at all. So am at your mercy here

Dantelus

Dec 30, 2017
View attachment 103841

Overview:
Hi, after many requests received, I decided to do a remake with daz3d.
The game is about Max (But you can change the name if you do not like it), a boy who lives in the house with his mother and two sisters. During the adventure he will meet other women, many more.
The game compared to the HS version will change in some parts, others will be totally new and others will be canceled. Probably all minigames will be removed.
Updated: 01/08/2018
Developer/Publisher: |
Censorship: None
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original game:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Win: - - - -

Android: - - -

Download includes WT

Leave a Like
View attachment 103828 View attachment 103829 View attachment 103830 View attachment 103831 View attachment 103827
View attachment 103835 View attachment 103836 View attachment 103837 View attachment 103838 View attachment 103839
Finish the Game first than make remakes.....

Reactions: stever

Miniwand

Jul 17, 2018
This version, at one or two details, is better because of the 3DCG.
One thing horrible is Emily the masseur, get rid of the fatty or she has to lose 100 lbs.
Rita's breasts could be a little bigger. She is a model and think It would be better with a cup bigger (big boobs fan here).
The red dialogue box was fine in the HS version but here it doesn't blend in. If you make it translucid it would be more esthetic.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Finish the Game first than make remakes.....
The first game *is* finished. Att least the first chapter, which is what he is remaking here.

Its not like he stopped updating the original to do this, so quit your bitching unless you're a Patreon, and if you are, go complain on his page when he stops updaing the original insttead of this one. Oh wait, that has yet to happen...

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Just got home.. from bar.. before that work.. :) well i go threw games... i see this :D oh looks good.
I goto Changes log (Updates) .... nothing... played it a bit a remake etc... prior to this.... Looks for others.... Its there for a reason, somebody Use it !!!! please :D

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
A small suggestion: please show the max stats as well, e.g. 0/2, 5/5, etc. so we can track our progress and not grind unnecessarily. Some indication that we have reached the end of what's available in this version would also be a good thing.

Thanks for including the walkthrough.

Socratic

Nov 13, 2017
I think you should be applauded. You have managed the impossible and managed to make the renders look even worse than the original. Maybe don't waste your time on two versions of the game until you have learned to use Daz studio properly...

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
Hope lady from sex shope get some love too and also situation with Susan start to be good

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Holy shit these animations and renders are very good. Great update. This game will have a great future.

Reactions: Kakato
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes