• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
U

User_130505

Off topic a bit but is there a thread that talks on how to figure out the variables in the renpy console? I've gotten as far as dir() and reading the variables, but if its not a single variable like "money =" or something like that. I rarely can find it on my own. Just checking if there's a thread that talks about that since figuring console commands is a frequent request on alot of these threads.
I only ask in a thread because I never really got in to discord. Sry
Go here:
click the green upload file button. (The save file you want to edit)
Look through the options and make the changes you want.
Bottom of page click blue download button. "Back up the original save file!!!"
After new save file is downloaded, copy it to the saves folder and then load the new save file in the game.

I gave myself 10,000, and changed a few other settings. Give Susan 10 massages in there and you get to masturbate her fully clothed.WHEEEE!!!!!! 25 times does the same thing.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

VOYEUR

Jan 29, 2018
Finally tried this out today. Kudos to you, , this has mad promise. Rita and Anna are so so hot. Looking forward to their future content.

superpump

Jan 13, 2018
Hello

I get the following error when running the windows version of the game using the Ren'Py Launcher for Mac, Version 7.0.0.196.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 198, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 440, in script

File "game/script.rpy", line 168, in display_items_overlay
inventory_show = "Money:" + str(inventory.money) #+ " HP: " + str(player.hp) + " bullets: " + str(player.mp) + " element: " + str(player.element) + "\nInventory: "
NameError: global name 'inventory' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/Users//Downloads/Games/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/Users//Downloads/Games/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "/Users//Downloads/Games/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "/Users//Downloads/Games/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/execution.py", line 879, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 198, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 440, in script

File "/Users//Downloads/Games/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 1337, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
File "/Users//Downloads/Games/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/exports.py", line 1452, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "/Users//Downloads/Games/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 2200, in do_with
self.with_none()
File "/Users//Downloads/Games/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 2224, in with_none
self.compute_overlay()
File "/Users//Downloads/Games/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 2321, in compute_overlay
i()
File "game/script.rpy", line 168, in display_items_overlay
inventory_show = "Money:" + str(inventory.money) #+ " HP: " + str(player.hp) + " bullets: " + str(player.mp) + " element: " + str(player.element) + "\nInventory: "
NameError: global name 'inventory' is not defined

Darwin-17.7.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Max's life Remake 0.3
Thu Aug 2 17:41:36 2018

Anyone have any thoughts on why this might be happening?

Last edited:

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Off topic a bit but is there a thread that talks on how to figure out the variables in the renpy console?
Try this . It's like the default variable viewer of Ren'py, but it show the variable more in depth, let you find a variable according to its actual value, and many other things. It's not perfect (yet?) but way more powerful than what you have by default with Ren'py.

Anyone know how to change a character`s name with the renpy console?
AND
Copy the save files from the old version into the new ones save folder. I did that and got the names I had added back.
Or you can read which explain how to do it directly in the game.

Reactions: Yevaud6

DonTirri

Jan 9, 2018
Man, Daz models are so much better than Honeyselect! But I have ONE issue with the remake. I liked the chubby model for Laura. The new model is otherwise great, but could use a bit of meat on her bones.

May 31, 2018
Great game because I love Max life Honey Select but the first game seems....slow and delay when you choose the action so I have never been finish max life 1. Guess I'll wait till this remake finishes act 1 of the game, good luck.

Feraksu

Sep 1, 2017
So it the Honey Select version discontinued? I gotta say, I think I prefered the eariler models..

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
So it the Honey Select version discontinued? I gotta say, I think I prefered the eariler models..
The other version is still going strong and getting regular updates, it's on version 0.16 at this point.

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
How do you sleep with younger sister, as stated in walkthrough?
Also, even though I got the bunny costume, and it is in my inventory, I can't use it and can't interact with older sis.

Hakeswill

May 29, 2017
How do you sleep with younger sister, as stated in walkthrough?
Also, even though I got the bunny costume, and it is in my inventory, I can't use it and can't interact with older sis.
I had the same problem, and it turned out I still had some things to do from v.2. Once I finished up the stuff at the massage parlor, got Dominique's last point, Rita's bathroom scene, and the Aunt/Cousin visit, this update went along without a hitch. Try visiting Dominique and the massage parlor to see if there's anything left to do/points to get. Then be sure you had the morning bathroom scene with Rita, and the Aunt/Cousin visit (which should trigger after having breakfast with Anna after the Rita bathroom scene).

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes