Apr 17, 2018
Well, the walkthrough does have a confusing bit here & there and does not answer. I know for a fact i've been stumped around the v0.19 storylines that simply seem to refuse to start - not to mention terrible minigames like the Tina fight, that i needed help from here in the forums to deal with.

So even though i have the walkthrough, i can understand the appeal of a cheat..
never had a problem following the walkthrough and besides you can pretty much look what's missing using the achievements trophy cos if it's locked but active then that's where you have to look

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
never had a problem following the walkthrough and besides you can pretty much look what's missing using the achievements trophy cos if it's locked but active then that's where you have to look
it's not a big problem indeed - and i admit that it might be partly because, to maximize the time, i''ll do a bunch of quests at the same time, what might or not relate to the slowness of some events to simply start.

True, a cheat is not essential to play, but the grind can get irritating at times, specially when you stop advancing for a reason or another you can't really identify at a glance from your scores and such. "Bookkeeping" can be something of a chore on occasion.

So, while i'm not really worried about getting one, i can understand the appeal it might have to someone even less patient. let's be honest here, there's a fuckload of content to grind through to unlock. :ROFLMAO:

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
im stuck on daisy 0.17, anyone can help me?
Out of curiosity, what problem are you having exactly on Daisy (and isn't it 0.19 in the walkthrough)? Would like to hear it because i'm kind of stuck there too.

I'm my case can't advance much beyond seeing the mother superior in the secret dungeon.
Every time i try to talk with the blonde nun, dialogue simply goes nowhere.

pots

Dec 23, 2017
Out of curiosity, what problem are you having exactly on Daisy (and isn't it 0.19 in the walkthrough)? Would like to hear it because i'm kind of stuck there too.

I'm my case can't advance much beyond seeing the mother superior in the secret dungeon.
Every time i try to talk with the blonde nun, dialogue simply goes nowhere.

A Boo

Oct 20, 2018
please don't get too close the box with the bed, the box will be hard to click on android

srhof

Nov 19, 2018
Why do I get the 0.21 remake version when I try to download the 0.22 version of this game

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to unlock Maya's last achievement? Have maxed all girls scores and opened their achievements, so it's the only thing missing for me to finish v0.22 right now.

PS: somehow i managed to get a "Dominique Love: 11" score, that according to the walkthrough is more than she should have - does anyone have an idea of what might it mean (and if it might relate to not unlocking Maya's last achievement)?

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
Hello I have question do I have to download chapter 1 or can just download chapter 2 start from the beginning o_O

srhof

Nov 19, 2018
This is the Maxslife I am getting when I download, did it completely change the appearance of all the characters?

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes