GiornoX

Mar 14, 2018
Sometimes not doing (unrelated) quests from the same version or previous ones can block the triggering of an event, if memory tricks me not.

Give the previous parts of the walkthrough to see what quest from another girl you might have missed and its absence be blocking the trigger.

Wish you luck and hope it helps.
I missed to do the Laura shower scene, I've pretty much done everything else. Thanks for the tip :)

Doruno

Feb 11, 2018
[QUOTE = "freedom.call, Beitrag: 1637012, member: 482425"] Sieht so aus, als würden Sie "Elena 4" -Events vermissen? [/ QUOTE]
Thank you, man must actually do the whole scenes, ohman how stupid :)
have now made the scenes and have already bought the house it happens nothing can still natalie still not call.

enigmator2000

Nov 14, 2018
Hello Guys I have problem with Alisia progres.
I unlocked all available scens

"
-Go to Domi Home, you will meet…. Your Dad! He bought the house from Dominique a few month before. After a few words you tell him to go to the hell and go away!

-Go Aunt house, meet Alisia in kitchen, ask for licking pussy, +1 CC

-Alisia living room ask for footjob +1 CC

-Alisia night, ask for sex +1 CC

-Next day, day> go Alisia kitchen, ask for sex +1 CC

-Alisia living room ask for blowjob +1 CC

-Next day> Alisia living room ask for sex

"

But now I cant start "Visit you Aunt room when she’s sleeping, something strange in your mind. You need follow her. "

When I trying in night I have only 2 options : SEX or SLEEP.

What should I do???

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Is there a way to cheat the Tina fight - it's so unbearably frustrating, what's made even worse by my mouse's shitty sensibility!
I end up reloading so many times to try again i end up hitting "save" by accident and make things even worse...

Please, tell me there's a way around it or that i can ignore her and go on with other stuff, hating SO DAMN MUCH that part with the stupid fist clicking on time (that gets mostly ignored even when you DO hit on time...). :mad:

DJsona

May 13, 2018
Is there a way to cheat the Tina fight - it's so unbearably frustrating, what's made even worse by my mouse's shitty sensibility!
I end up reloading so many times to try again i end up hitting "save" by accident and make things even worse...
Please, tell me there's a way around it or that i can ignore her and go on with other stuff, hating SO DAMN MUCH that part with the stupid fist clicking on time (that gets mostly ignored even when you DO hit on time...). :mad:
Hi, i had a "lag" problem too, i saved before, CCleaner, and finished the fight without problems. if you want, send me your save i will fight for you :p or take mine but with my nickname.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Hi, i had a "lag" problem too, i saved before, CCleaner, and finished the fight without problems. if you want, send me your save i will fight for you :p or take mine but with my nickname.
Thanks a lot, could you do that for me? Here's my save.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Max's life [v0.22] [Kuggazer] - Original Size: 5.93GB

Download PC (1.97GB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Something that has become most bothersome to me of late is that, for some reason, i can't see the girls icons and their scenes in the PC in Max's room. Any idea of how i might deal with this issue?

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Something that has become most bothersome to me of late is that, for some reason, i can't see the girls icons and their scenes in the PC in Max's room. Any idea of how i might deal with this issue?
I don't think it's there in chapter 2, at least it wasn't for me.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I don't think it's there in chapter 2, at least it wasn't for me.
Ah, the prize icon in the upper right corner of the screen - i completely forgot that's how you see the achievements in chapter 2!

I'm such a dumbass. Well, that's the kind of memory f**kup you get after two months without playing, i guess...
Sorry for wasting your time people and thanks for shaking up the cobwebs in this stupid head of mine.

Reactions: freedom.call

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Question - what is necessary for Natalie to open the Location: Church and Daisy's quests?

i'm also having trouble with starting the "twins 2" event line.

edit: Ok. Twins 2 just started out of the blue, after a ridiculous long wait.
no such luck with Natalie talking and the church yet.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
There's a walkthrough why would you want a cheat it's not like you need to do anything yourself but follow the walkthrough?
Well, the walkthrough does have a confusing bit here & there and does not answer. I know for a fact i've been stumped around the v0.19 storylines that simply seem to refuse to start - not to mention terrible minigames like the Tina fight, that i needed help from here in the forums to deal with.

So even though i have the walkthrough, i can understand the appeal of a cheat..

fofopo6

Oct 9, 2018
hello all, why it part can not working?
(0.17) The Twins
-Sunday morning, go Kristel home, go twins bedroom click on them. Back to the entrance, pass time till day time, -back to their room, click conditioner air.

they just not can be clicked

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
hello all, why it part can not working?
(0.17) The Twins
-Sunday morning, go Kristel home, go twins bedroom click on them. Back to the entrance, pass time till day time, -back to their room, click conditioner air.

they just not can be clicked
I had the same problem - it's either a matter of touching the right spot on the damn thing or checking it a few times on the following days, not sure which right now.

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes