EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ132102_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Laura who lived happily in three families in the village Lagotto in the mountain village. One day the seal of the demon king was unraveled and her husband Naira shielded Roller and was attacked by the devil, and the soul was pulled out. In order to save the world from the hands of the devil, to help her husband, Laura keeps his son alone and stands up to single king demon... In the vicinity of adventure, not only monsters but also human demon hands attack it! Indeed, Laura is the Devil Can you defeat...!? And can you defend the chastity...??

Censorship: Yes
Developer/Publisher: -
Platform: PC / Windows (RPGMaker VX)
Version: v1.1 Final
Language: English
File Size: 155MB
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras: by - by

RJ132102_img_smp1.jpg RJ132102_img_smp2.jpg RJ132102_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
You can change ecchiness with Cheat Engine. Best way is to find a rapist monster like a goblin and just defend. It increases by 5 everytime so just search x*2+1.

If you don't care much for grinding I recommend just changing experience as well and reaching level 99. The game seems a little too old school grinding RPG for some people.

Jay Chang

Aug 21, 2016
You can toggle Laura on and off with Q.

To break walls there's an unbroken pickaxe in a cave filled with broken pickaxes.

Once you get the key to unlock stuff go to the well in the hometown. There's a item that turns day to night.
Every time I try to change the exp value my game crashes. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Reactions: freeyoungthug

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks! Credit goes to Froggus at ULMF. I'd still be using Cheat Engine if it wasn't for that program!
Any questions.. ask me or anyone else. We'll be glad to answer with that we know. :D

patriie09

Nov 3, 2016
Just wondering how to get the lewdness so you can get naked... Been figuring out for 2h now, please help some one Q_Q

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
Just wondering how to get the lewdness so you can get naked... Been figuring out for 2h now, please help some one Q_Q
There's a corpse in the destroyed village with an exhibitionism book. Then you need to get the disgusting guy from the first village kicked out for peeping, after which he goes to the brothel town which opens up a mission where you rescue a nun in that town. Then go to a church town in a forest in the teleportation area after the brothel and orgy church town. In the forest church town at night the nun will give you the second exhibitionism book which should allow you to be naked and access the hot springs.

Reactions: 8mes

8mes

Aug 24, 2016
You raise lewdness by getting raped by humanoid enemies. The chance of rape depends on the pheromones stats, which is determined by the type and condition (ripped) of your clothes. Some accessories also raise your pheromones stats.

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes