Ren'Py Mate on Titan [v0.4.5.2] [Darknerious]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

spoonyboi

Sep 27, 2021
Would love to have more Hange and sasha scenes. And ofc scenes with christa. I think the hottest scene is definitely Hange, and hope her future scenes will be about he accidentally doing sexual things and the mc taking advantage of the situation

trollop22

Apr 3, 2018
I can't progress the story. I've done everything up to when I need to talk to Historia and Ymir at the training grounds, but when I talk to Historia there's just a blank black box and a "No" option. I need to build the gym as well but when I try to go to town to get the materials it says I can't go there yet.

Insoniria

Dec 20, 2022
mot.png

Unfortunately, the author of this game wants to make another one in addition to the other one that he already started (Demon Charmer). So he plans to leave this one behind and continue it when it is convenient, as a former patron, (I left it as soon as I saw his decision) I totally disagree, since if he leaves projects behind, you cannot expect anything good from him.

It's unfortunate, the game was great and had a lot ahead of it, in my opinion, the animations and content were good, but anyway, another good game turned off by bad decisions...

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes