S_A_D

Mar 5, 2018
What should I do with Michelle after finishing her quest? She has decent Academic and Science, but I'm not sure what they're good at.

fircrag

Nov 17, 2018
Save to disk before trying.

Cultist Monk:

Control + Shift + J on Chrome/Edge

SugarCube.State.active.variables.stokkeen2 = 1

Zenobia:

SugarCube.State.active.variables.quest_ring = 1

Might have to dismiss Luckie though, the 105 Intelligence girl from the same quest as her to avoid duplicates. Because resetting this quest will give you Luckie again.
Thank you

fircrag

Nov 17, 2018
is it possible to also enable an event for a monster in kaseys park?, I couldn’t kill him and then he disappeared

Lurker452

Jun 13, 2022
What should I do with Michelle after finishing her quest? She has decent Academic and Science, but I'm not sure what they're good at.
Primary note: it is your game, play it how you want.

With that said...

What traits did she get?
Do you plan to run a prostitution ring? She's young and pretty so corrupt her (and train her oral and vaginal) and you've got a good goldwalker.
Want to keep her for yourself? (I do.) Maids are always useful. Or assign her to a Workaholic Trainer and she can be a workshop worker.

Reactions: tsap and S_A_D

S_A_D

Mar 5, 2018
Primary note: it is your game, play it how you want.

With that said...

What traits did she get?
Do you plan to run a prostitution ring? She's young and pretty so corrupt her (and train her oral and vaginal) and you've got a good goldwalker.
Want to keep her for yourself? (I do.) Maids are always useful. Or assign her to a Workaholic Trainer and she can be a workshop worker.
Thanks, what skill would be good to be a workshop worker? Discipline?

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
is it possible to also enable an event for a monster in kaseys park?, I couldn’t kill him and then he disappeared
You can respawn it with

SugarCube.State.active.variables.terrormonster = 1

But I am not sure if there are other variables that are needed to be reset and if respawning it breaks anything.

In any case, if you are wondering what the rewards are for taking him down, its 1.5k Influence and Republic Standing +3 (I think, or +5).

If you just want to see if you could have killed it, save, enter the console command, kill the Goran-ika, and then load back the save again.

She does not have a specialty right now, unlike her girlfriend so she is an open book.

Here's what I did with mine:

She is guaranteed Extrovert so Tuner Jackson has a +10% bonus in boosting her performance and dancing stats if I keep Tuner unemployed and with an allowance. For more details, you can check his Manager trait in his traits section. I only needed one performer for the Golden Dragon and my choice was Rachel Stapleton since she clears all requirements even without training. So that leaves Michelle as someone qualified for my own Tavern since I do not want to put Tuner in there anymore. I now prefer to keep my Tuner jobless so he can train Rachel. That leaves the tavern performer slot open for Michelle. Also Tuner can train Michelle too passively. Hell, he passively trains every girl in my household as long as he has allowance and the girls do not have the Shy trait.

Reactions: tsap and S_A_D

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
My michelle sleeps together with adrienne in my bed and teaches at the academy as prof while her girlfriend runs my money ^^

Reactions: tsap

S_A_D

Mar 5, 2018
Why is my workshop not producing steel?
I tried upgrading it but it seems the upgrade doesn't even increase production

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Why is my workshop not producing steel?
I tried upgrading it but it seems the upgrade doesn't even increase production
Because its a workshop, not a mine or a foundry.

Your workshop USES steel as a raw material to build knives, shotguns, rifles and other nice things.

Reactions: HereandNow2022

Lurker452

Jun 13, 2022
Thanks, what skill would be good to be a workshop worker? Discipline?
Discipline is the key skill for workers, yes. They should also like you or they take a penalty.
Your Foreman needs a high INT, so probably not a good job for Michelle. :cool:

Lurker452

Jun 13, 2022
Because its a workshop, not a mine or a foundry.

Your workshop USES steel as a raw material to build knives, shotguns, rifles and other nice things.
If you are trying to process Merchandise and are getting scrap metal, try upgrading the workshop. Can't remember which upgrade it is but I wound up with 3,000 scrap metal before I did the right one.
...and I STILL can't have the workshop process cloth into textiles!!! :-(

S_A_D

Mar 5, 2018
Discipline is the key skill for workers, yes. They should also like you or they take a penalty.
Your Foreman needs a high INT, so probably not a good job for Michelle. :cool:
How do I make them like me without too much effort? They were all captives from battle so they hate me guts now.

Gehoji

Sep 17, 2019
How do I make them like me without too much effort? They were all captives from battle so they hate me guts now.
In your yard, use the small area to make a gazebo and use that to do parties. It'll take time, but that will increase their affection. You can also set an allowance to increase affection. Just 5 dollars and it'll push them to friendly.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
And you could just be nice to them. Encouraging and complimenting is the cheap way, if you treat them better then the streets they dont have any escape risk and a free day helps too. Also dont forget to check their traits before you try to turn a pure, shy, vanilla girl into a bdsm floorcrawler. Fun fact, the other way around is irrelevant, i have a bunch of girls who were used to the lowest possible guys and kinks but they still like being treated like a lady instead of a living hole. So you cant go wrong with being nice, only with being an asshole ^^

Reactions: tsap

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
I assume these are not girls since those are easy to get affection up.

Raising affection for guys:

The Arrange Events button in your house can be used between 4pm to 8pm. Clear all followers, arrange a dinner, pick the invite all guys option, make sure the option that says maids are turned on, keep the floor crawlers option turned off (vanilla guys will lose affection otherwise), and set up a dinner. If you have maids turned on, the entrance to the dinner screen will say the guests gained Happiness and Affection +2. If maids are turned off, the outcome that happens to me is that there is no affection gained. Press the Socialize button, press the tell joke button, if everything rolled success, you will gain +4 affection total.

Screenshot 2024-05-17 233609.png

Hold a pool party. Build a gazebo. Upgrade it once to build a pool. Hold one every night. Affection gained from pool do not increase from leveling the pool further than the initial pool. Only Happiness gained increases. The affection gained from pool is capped at 75 (aka Loving). But that's enough.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
What is that round thing you have in the lower right corner?
I have dojo, garden, gazebo, stables and workshop (dont laugh, i built it before i found the one outside and now one is a factory, the other a sweetshop) but nothing of them is circular o_O

Gehoji

Sep 17, 2019
What is that round thing you have in the lower right corner?
I have dojo, garden, gazebo, stables and workshop (dont laugh, i built it before i found the one outside and now one is a factory, the other a sweetshop) but nothing of them is circular o_O
That's the Dojo.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Huh?
So the dojo is round when build in the lower right corner but square in the upper right corner (where i build it)...strange.

Moisthammer

Jan 10, 2022
Unfuck your house. Money flows in fast with a workshop producing basic weapons so it's not a big deal. Just takes a few in-game days.

And do not forget to use the debug menu to select your new traits. It's mentioned in the 0.8.3 changelogs.

You can read the changelogs here:

While that's understandable, but after devoting 100s and 100s of hours to gameplay to training my NPCS and spending $1,000,000+ in-game currency investing in businesses, home, and servants I just want to log-in and continue where I left off. Instead, I now have to go search for my followers and rehire them, because my followers didn't simply go to my shared NPC page. As someone that keeps a database of all my followers/slaves skills, my criticism is that my skills are not the same anymore. Even with the debug menu. Overall, its not a significant lost, but logging in and literally being raped by a charuck because your squad is now gone is not an enjoyable experience.

4.50 star(s) 115 Votes