Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Just saw the edit because someone liked my post above it.
I'm used to the delete all thing because its standard for this "engine". Whenever my savegamnes are full and i dont need them anymore i delete all and make a save in the now free space. I only make hard saves when i want to edit them or when i played enough and wait for the next update.
However, thanks again, your code saved me some nerves and time ^^
The tricky part is that you also get the button in the load game from main menu. That is where the risk is that you accidentally click it, with terrible result.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm, the delete button is right, the load buttons are left...i dont think i could be drunk enough to delete my save files...and sober its just impossible ^^

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Hmm, the delete button is right, the load buttons are left...i dont think i could be drunk enough to delete my save files...and sober its just impossible ^^
For me it is 1 cm and a very tiny brainfart away from Quick Load button on the main menu. No need to be drunk.
1715885452498.png

While saving and loading from within an active game, I don't see any problem.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Kill the lone slaver at the docks, take his male slave and make him a follower. I can go buy him weapons and they show in his inventory. I buy him armor, and it doesnt. How do I give him armor?
Have you buy NPC armor or PC armor?

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
Did she give birth yet? Probably not yet since unless you set the pregnancy speed in the second page of the options menu, it takes a full 280 days to birth the baby and changes in renders only occur at day 200. If she gave birth, the baby is in the nursery.
ahh I expected a visual change sooner. that must be it then. I gotta hurry and train up a nanny so my kids are not dumb lol.

Moisthammer

Jan 10, 2022
I normally have high favorably for this game, I guessed I missed a few updates, but I missing a lot of game progress. My followers are gone (I can rehire at lower skills), my saved titles for my slaves gone, my updates for my entire home gone, equipment is missing. But at least there are some clue new map updates? I was optimistic about playing the latest updates, but now it appears I have now waste some time to un-fuck and reorganize everything.

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
How can one find a powercore?
I'm not 100% sure you can find one randomly I know eventually you can make them using energy cells and two other Ingredients after hitting a higher level of blacksmith and artisan. And I think you can also buy them at the palace area but you can't access that until you hit 10,000 influence

Reactions: MahBah

Gehoji

Sep 17, 2019
I'm not 100% sure you can find one randomly I know eventually you can make them using energy cells and two other Ingredients after hitting a higher level of blacksmith and artisan. And I think you can also buy them at the palace area but you can't access that until you hit 10,000 influence
You can buy powercores from the Doctor's Hall.

Reactions: trulul

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
I normally have high favorably for this game, I guessed I missed a few updates, but I missing a lot of game progress. My followers are gone (I can rehire at lower skills), my saved titles for my slaves gone, my updates for my entire home gone, equipment is missing. But at least there are some clue new map updates? I was optimistic about playing the latest updates, but now it appears I have now waste some time to un-fuck and reorganize everything.
That's the big shift from 0.8.2.3c to 0.8.3 onwards. Your old followers are added normally now, sharing the same framework as slaves were previously, due to the massive house rework to allow for 80 NPCs in your house. That means your followers now have expanded sex scene options and wardrobe, etc. Everyoen can get pregnant as long as you take them off TotaLube, not just the wife. New house system, new money-making options, the yard system, two external plots on Redhaven you can buy, male slaves, unique male slaves, capturable abominations, etc. Try the Linemod, its in the second page of the options menu. Jobs and houserules also now have a second page accessed by the arrows on it in case you are missing some jobs.

Unfuck your house. Money flows in fast with a workshop producing basic weapons so it's not a big deal. Just takes a few in-game days.

And do not forget to use the debug menu to select your new traits. It's mentioned in the 0.8.3 changelogs.

You can read the changelogs here:

Last edited:
Reactions: Gunner Rey and tsap

NautghtyWizard

Aug 3, 2023
Asking her to hold your cum in her mouth and then telling her to swallow when cumming on her mouth does not lower it anymore? Asking her to lick your balls clean too doesn't?

You can use the Lecture option in the Shrine in your backyard. Assign her to your party if you are trying to limit who should have low willpower. Choose the anti-willpower lecture. You can do it 3 times daily. Not sure if it costs devotion points.

You can always cheat a trait in as long as you figure out the exact mctrait word/variable to add. It helps to have multiple new account starts to know which variable is which if you are unfamiliar by checking each new account save. Or check the html file.

Having 80 Dexterity or 80 Melee Combat allows you to start in the forward position. You have to press it on the screen before combat to set it. You will see a black triangle below a character's picture. Click it.

View attachment 3636107
I have a question: how to get the bottom right player implant shown in the picture?

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Thats not an implant, thats a passive ability (touch of adonis) you can gain in the dockyards velvet room after completing madames (re)quest.
There is another one (darias gift) you can gain by finishing the math course in the academy.

Reactions: NautghtyWizard

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Been trying to get the Michelle & Adrienne Threesome scene for hours but i don't know why it doesn't work.
Here is a save for it.
Affection is high.
Happiness is high.
Corruption is high.

Anybody that can take a look? appreciate it.

fircrag

Nov 17, 2018
is there a way to get the Story NPCs that I missed?, specifically Zenobia and CULTIST MONK, maybe a cheat, or a save edit

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
is there a way to get the Story NPCs that I missed?, specifically Zenobia and CULTIST MONK, maybe a cheat, or a save edit
Save to disk before trying.

Cultist Monk:

Control + Shift + J on Chrome/Edge

SugarCube.State.active.variables.stokkeen2 = 1

Zenobia:

SugarCube.State.active.variables.quest_ring = 1

Might have to dismiss Luckie though, the 105 Intelligence girl from the same quest as her to avoid duplicates. Because resetting this quest will give you Luckie again.

4.50 star(s) 115 Votes