3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
For me in sharing games it depends on the relationship with the girl. If it's the MC's GF or wife I dont want her to go slutty right away and share her from day 1. I much prefer to ease into it slowly I find that slow burn approach is much enjoyable for me.

But anyone else in a sharing game yeah I rather the game embrace it and make them sluts not like we are going to build a meaningful slow bur relationship in a game like that anyhow. Tho 1 shy girl here and there is a nice touch as well but not my preference in sharing games.
Yeah in a sharing game, *I* as the player want to control who the wife/gf is with, or not with as the case may be. Not opposed to swinging or sharing but it should be up to the player to do it or not. Agreed that the game where the wife/gf immediately is jumping on some other dudes cock is s turn off, especially if it's all one sided where she has her fun and the male MC get's nothing.
That then becomes a cuck game, since we have no say in what happens.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I do like that for a character that is a established GF or wife that's my favorite. Not gonna lie that does sound better than a slutty LI. The thing is I've yet to play a game where you get a LI and make her into your GF the traditional way of romance and all that first and then expand into sharing. So im unsure if I do like it or not. The closest game I have played that has that is lack luster in the romance department when it comes to main girl you can share and the ones that have good romance there is no sharing path yet.

Edit : Tho if Devon gets a sharing path at some point guess this game can count cause so far I get the feeling her romance will be decent.
Hmm, depends on who she's shared with. I can't think of *any* of the other male characters in this game I'd want to share Devon with except maybe Todd, in a Todd & Misti swap foursome. That's really the only guy I'd even consider..

Now having a thing with the MC and Devon and her bringing other women into the mix because she thinks it's hot would be welcome and I can't think of any woman in the story I *wouldn't* have her include.

Sharing the wife/gf with another guy just to do it is pretty lackluster unless the guy is really just sort of written as a cuck in hiding. Sharing (to me at least in a story) if there was a decent romance and true partnership between the guy/girl in the story should be more a "here's the person I most love in the world and I want to share her intimacy with you" type sentiment so it actually means something.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Hmm, depends on who she's shared with. I can't think of *any* of the other male characters in this game I'd want to share Devon with except maybe Todd, in a Todd & Misti swap foursome. That's really the only guy I'd even consider..

Now having a thing with the MC and Devon and her bringing other women into the mix because she thinks it's hot would be welcome and I can't think of any woman in the story I *wouldn't* have her include.

Sharing the wife/gf with another guy just to do it is pretty lackluster unless the guy is really just sort of written as a cuck in hiding. Sharing (to me at least in a story) if there was a decent romance and true partnership between the guy/girl in the story should be more a "here's the person I most love in the world and I want to share her intimacy with you" type sentiment so it actually means something.
Todd seems amicable enough to me, obviously hugh needs a beatdown..

Graham is weird, I'm kinda getting gay vibes from him so maybe Aimee is just for show....

Reactions: Dessolos

SwetsieNL

Mar 3, 2019
What's the diverend between V0.6 and 0.7? my last scene is when the MC is going to bed gets a text from Princess, going to sleep and then the next morning he needs coffee.

Koulo077

Jan 26, 2018
What's the diverend between V0.6 and 0.7? my last scene is when the MC is going to bed gets a text from Princess, going to sleep and then the next morning he needs coffee.
u have the WT mod & even if it says that is chapter 7, there is no chapter 7 in the mod
LaikDink needs to fix it

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
someone has made like a bibliography with pictures and a little summary of the characters? i just went back to play it and i really don't remember who is who :c

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
I have a problem on Saturday after the dp with Teresa and see the movie with Jessica the MC goes to sleep I go to sleep the next day and I get that the version is finished even though it is the 0.7 and should be on Sunday, is a problem with the multi-mod or I have to download the game again?
"Choose between caring is sharing, or keep it all for yourself." For now everything is sharing, the truth is that I don't see much sense in this, the only single I think is Devon.

Last edited:
Reactions: prezes777

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Re not seeing sunday, that's because the multimod hasnt been updated for it yet.
someone has made like a bibliography with pictures and a little summary of the characters? i just went back to play it and i really don't remember who is who :c
Awhile ago the dev was testing his computer to see if he could fit all the characters on screen - there's a few missing, I labeled the ones here and put a few notes at bottom (click image to expand in new window to see text, it's big).

glossary.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Tuatha Dé
3.80 star(s) 18 Votes