• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
There is a lot of rape but it's over the top stuff. If you've played Bunny Black it's very similar, he gets the women that laughed at him and rapes them till they love him.

As a woman we're supposed to hate rape but sometimes it's done in a way where it's hard to hate it. It's so over the top you can't possibly take it seriously while still being a good scene. The rape here just reminded me of Bunny Black and I love those games.
I don't know about that; seems like a decent percentage of women are into rape fantasies. Now don't get me wrong cause no one should ever actually rape someone since causing life long emotional trauma is about as bad as you can get but honestly outside of the Amish who couldn't name at least a few movie stars they wish would jump them with or without permission or for that matter a few movie stars they would like to jump with or without permission.

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Netori is still trash but I can't not play for paladin bitch and those sweet shoulder pads.
Fuck me, that is some nice "armour".

drew

May 19, 2017
the last days i saw a lot of NTR games in this page and Netori, this is fucking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
Miel developer sucks (no pun intended). Their VN very much lacks substance, and as a horny bastard, even I think they really rushed their games. Characters you meet instantly wants to have sex, and the games are way too short, mediocre art, just all around bleh. Why can't Bishop games get official localization? :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: GaRbS

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
You're right. I just wish the she likes it part in this game didn't happen so soon. :pensive:
Fuck, you weren't kidding! I got all the way up to them trying to get the sword and ultimately got bored. There weren't even any branching story narratives or anything.

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
Damn, Censored. But gonna put a watch thread on this in hopes that maybe someday the community will figure out how to remove the censorship as a sort of patch or something.

Someone said it before in this, but we need to really separate the Netori form Netorare tags. Yes, it all lumped into the NTR but they are different enough to warrant a distinction. If I could search tags Netori, I would never look for NTR or Netorare using the tags. So I going to have to agree with what they said. Still seems like Netorare is the more common in most games on this site however so we may never see it.

Anyways yeah gonna pass because censorship blows.

ChippyP

Aug 24, 2016
Why does MC say "buhihi" with almost every sentence..... And why is there hardly any story? there is pretty much orgies all around....:FeelsBadMan:
The "buhihi" thing is a pretty common fictional laugh in Japan, associated with pigs. Sometimes used affectionately in a cutesy way (.Hack//G.U. as an example), but most often tied to Fat Bastards™, to show moral depravity, and dehumanize a character intended to be unsympathetic.

Tendou_Kia

Apr 10, 2017
I just realized.. Its has been put to renpy . The original wasnt lol. Is there anything new on the relaunch(or would it be remake)? other than the new engine that is.

superelmo

Respected User
Oct 8, 2017
I just realized.. Its has been put to renpy . The original wasnt lol. Is there anything new on the relaunch(or would it be remake)? other than the new engine that is.
Cherry Kiss Games bought Dekiru Translations’ translation for this official release. Same translation in both releases, with probably some minor edits in the official release. What’s different: Spanish language(optional), 16:9 aspect ratio resolution(CGs are still 4:3), no more text overflows from the textbox and you're actually being able to see more of the character's sprites.
New(RenPy engine): screenshot0001.png Old(KiriKiri engine): 95829.jpg

Reactions: mesoru
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes