Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Anyone know where, if anywhere, I can get more english translated Miel games? I just enjoyed both this one and the bullied girl one, and now I'm looking for more, if possible?

Reactions: Obrist

minoan55

Aug 28, 2018
According to the Steam discussion there is no patch for the pixellation - is that true, or does anybody know different?

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
According to the Steam discussion there is no patch for the pixellation - is that true, or does anybody know different?
It's a standard Japanese censor. That's how they make almost all of their games. Japanese laws etc.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Okay gonna clear some things up here, the Steam version, the second re-replease, the female character's clothing was and were altered for the game's store pictures examples, since Steam was having a "fit" about some of the girls clothing were showing some parts of their nipples on the game's store pictures examples, so they had to take down the game to redo the girls clothing for the game's store pictures examples, so I don't know if anyone does knows this or not, but if you want the original girls clothing, you may have to finds it somewhere else instead of Steam, I just want to let everyone here to know that.

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Okay gonna clear some things up here, the Steam version, the second re-replease, the female character's clothing was and were altered for the game's store pictures examples, since Steam was having a "fit" about some of the girls clothing were showing some parts of their nipples on the game's store pictures examples, so they had to take down the game to redo the girls clothing for the game's store pictures examples, so I don't know if anyone does knows this or not, but if you want the original girls clothing, you may have to finds it somewhere else instead of Steam, I just want to let everyone here to know that.
I think that's the only change they made. Kinda makes it more interesting for me. Like, how the girls are dressed all proper (for a HENTAI game) while you slowly corrupt them, instead of them looking like total whores from the get-go.

Hmm, I just checked the old DLsite page for this game and the clothes look the same.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is it netorare (MC gets cucked) or netori (MC does the cucking)?
MC does the cucking. He has gifts that make it nearly impossible for anyone to cuck him.

Rape tag is missing though which is surprising, there is a lot of it.

3.0 3.0 3.0 3.0 2.7 2.6 2.5 2.5 2.3 2.3 2.3 2.2 2.2 2.0 2.0

VNDB tags.

Every girl gets raped apart from Nell.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Hmm, I just checked the old DLsite page for this game and the clothes look the same.
That why I didn't mentioned DLsite at all, since I knew they'll makes changes on there as well, I'm more less referring to pirated sites that have the first released of the game and still is available.

Reactions: SoraTenshi
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes