Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
That why I didn't mentioned DLsite at all, since I knew they'll makes changes on there as well, I'm more less referring to pirated sites that have the first released of the game and still is available.

Are you sure that's not just an outfit she wears later in the game when you start corrupting her?
If not, then I'm kinda glad they made that change. It makes the story more interesting as she slowly gets corrupted, for me at least.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Are you sure that's not just an outfit she wears later in the game when you start corrupting her?
If not, then I'm kinda glad they made that change. It makes the story more interesting as she slowly gets corrupted, for me at least.
I can't confirm this or deny this as well, since there's a lot of "spies" in the game's discussion places and haven't seen any post of the original clothes at all, nor anyone having posted of the changes as well.

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
Depending on where this came from it's possible it is unedited even though it's the steam edition. Starting with Negligee: Love Stories which was released last month Steam was going to allow unedited titles in at least certain regions.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Haha, figured as much. My point still stands though.
I don't want to put you off though, it's a fun story it's just it seems you like slow corruption and it's pretty quick here especially considering one of his girls is a demon.

Reactions: Sarica

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
I can't confirm this or deny this as well, since there's a lot of "spies" in the game's discussion places and haven't seen any post of the original clothes at all, nor anyone having posted of the changes as well.
Then let's pretend all the goodies are here for now.

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
I don't want to put you off though, it's a fun story it's just it seems you like slow corruption and it's pretty quick here especially considering one of his girls is a demon.
You didn't, no worries. I'll still check it out when I have time. I do like games where it happens slowly.

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
Compared to my old 2016 version, the text boxes are redesigned and the text size is smaller in the new release. Very minor text changes based on translator preferance but it all seems intact to the original.

Compare it to the images from the old fan translation from dekirutranslations website.
Older censorship mosaics appear more rubic cube like or blocky while the newer blended ones in the steam version.

Edit: Copied image to show the old versions text boxes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
Clothes are the same, the outfits the girls wear get skimpy as soon as they hook up with the MC. A few minor color improvements and touchups are made in the steam version. Nothing but a few coloring outside the lines issues are fixed as far as I can tell. Also saves are not compatable with the older version.

Reactions: el0d and Sarica

vultron

May 19, 2018
The main quest of this game sounds petty as hell. lol

Like you got these magic powers from a demon and your plan is to get revenge cause some women laughed at you? HAHAHAHA

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Just skipped through the game quickly. The clothes changing is part of the story and has nothing to do with censoring.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes