• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.80 star(s) 9 Votes

Goldusplayar

Apr 2, 2020
I have been working on a technical concept for graphic settings for some time now. If you want, you can help me and tell me what you think.

Which settings do you miss the most? Currently planned are definitely resolution, VSync, display of FPS
A few common settings that i think atleast should be there like :
- Display resolution
- Resolution scale
- Vsync
- Texture quality
- Anti-aliasing
- Shadow quality

Others, like post-processing, lighting quality or bloom option, would be great, but it's optional. I won't make you think about these many settings, just the above settings, which i think are important ones.

Reactions: HexorGames

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
New to this game and have a few questions...
Is there a way to switch from full screen to windowed?
Pressing esc gets me to the menu, but there is no savegame option there, when is that going to be implemented?
Is there a way to edit the game controls like WASD to up, down, left and right arrows?
Anyone have a master file w/ the game controls?

Thnx in adv

Last edited:

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
New to this game and have a few questions...
Is there a way to switch from full screen to windowed?
Pressing esc gets me to the menu, but there is no savegame option there, when is that going to be implemented?
Is there a way to edit the game controls like WASD to up, down, left and right arrows?
Anyone have a master file w/ the game controls?

Thnx in adv
The game can currently only be run in exclusive fullscreen mode.
You can save the game via the main menu. Simply press "ESC" while you are in the game. Saving is disabled while you are in chapters, dialogs, etc.
There is currently no remapping of controls implemented but def. planned.
You can display the help screen for all controls currently in use by pressing F1. You can also switch on the help info in the options menu to get ingame info about the controls.

Hope this information will help you ;)

What's w/ the maids tits? They have a life to themselves getting jiggy with it
That's because they are so big and soft... Don't you like that? If not: at what point in the game do you find it bad?

I still work on the breast physics from time to time. I never thought it would be such a headache to get it right and looking good at any framerate as their movement is calculated in real time.

Reactions: GameRebel

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
The game can currently only be run in exclusive fullscreen mode.
You can save the game via the main menu. Simply press "ESC" while you are in the game. Saving is disabled while you are in chapters, dialogs, etc.
There is currently no remapping of controls implemented but def. planned.
You can display the help screen for all controls currently in use by pressing F1. You can also switch on the help info in the options menu to get ingame info about the controls.

Hope this information will help you ;)

That's because they are so big and soft... Don't you like that? If not: at what point in the game do you find it bad?

I still work on the breast physics from time to time. I never thought it would be such a headache to get it right and looking good at any framerate as their movement is calculated in real time.
Thanks for the info.

Was only kidding about the maids tits comment. She looks hot w/ a nice rack. Had never seen them spas out like that before, but keep up the great work.

Reactions: HexorGames

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
With pleasure!

I'm glad you like the game, her look and her rack. I made it with a lot of love. ;)

But it could have been that you found a spot in the game where it looks terrible. But now I'm relieved.

Reactions: GameRebel

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
any savegame ? i tired on task 2 where is the cardkey
Some places are hard to find and they are always different. But if you really can't find it, just go back to Hannah and tell her you didn't find it. Next time you might get a bigger object to look for or a better place.

Hope this helps!

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
A few common settings that i think atleast should be there like :
- Display resolution
- Resolution scale
- Vsync
- Texture quality
- Anti-aliasing
- Shadow quality

Others, like post-processing, lighting quality or bloom option, would be great, but it's optional. I won't make you think about these many settings, just the above settings, which i think are important ones.
Thank you for the great feedback and your honest and useful rating! :love:

Yes, my tests with bloom and DoF for instance showed that they have almost no impact on the performance but make the game look so much better. So I also think that disabling these features is not important and can be added last.

I'm on it!

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
release_0100.jpg

v0.10.0 was released on Patreon ( ) and Subscribestar ( )!

This version adds a lot of new content to the game! If you want, you can check it out or play the latest public version (v0.7.0).

I'm already working v0.11.0 now! ;)

• Love
Reactions: Gelenvagena_Briu

macBrat

Jul 28, 2023
Thx for sharing the latest public version. In which version will a new girl be introduced?

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
You're welcome! Another girl has already been introduced with v0.9.0. The supporter edition of that version is currently available for all 5$ supporters.

The latest release (v0.10.0) contains the first chapter of the story with her.

Nullnal1

Jul 12, 2018
Despite being a very simple looking game, it's quite intensive on my computer. Definitely feels like it's in need of optimization

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
Thanks for the feedback!

You're definitely right, and I'm definitely working on it. With each release I optimize performance a little more to achieve a smoother gameplay.

Which version did you play?

Apr 18, 2020
I would have liked to try this game but as the screen size can't be changed I'm not able to.
I get back here if/when this has been fixed.

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
What do you mean by screen size? The game runs in full screen mode and should adapt to the size of your screen.

Or do you mean the resolution? If so: what resolution do you want to play with?

May 14, 2020
Is there a chance that the game will sometime in the future have any character customization? I'm talking about like changing hair color/style, choosing clothes for her to wear and changing breast sizes? Personally I like large breasts just as much as the next guy but having the option to decrease (or maybe even increase) would add a lot more to the game.

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
Thanks for the question and it's great that you're thinking ahead!

There is not only a chance - this will in fact be a key feature of the game in the future (both character and clothing customization) and I'm really looking forward to integrate that! Adding this to a game is a quite complex and difficult task, but I have done some successful first tests with it.

In preparation for buying the girls outfits, a first option for earning money has already been introduced in the latest release.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: NotSoNice00012
4.80 star(s) 9 Votes