4.80 star(s) 9 Votes

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
Or you could join the project for a few bucks and play it immediately! I would be really happy to welcome you as a supporting member ;)

v0.8.0 will be available next Monday for 5$ supporters!

I will update this thread as soon as possible with newer screenshots and direct downloads for v0.6.1

Reactions: root30278

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
I've finally managed to update this thread. You can now download version 0.6.1 directly here. I have also updated the changelog. If you're coming from 0.4.1, then one of the biggest updates for you is probably the big update to the graphics!

I wish you lots of fun!

Quicknote: v0.8.0 has also become available for 5$ supporters now. :cool:

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
Oh, and I forgot to mention:

On my website hexorgames.com you can see some ingame pictures of the latest version. I've also made a new demo video that you can also watch on

Reactions: Zamial0696

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
Thank you for your feedback! It's great that you like the look of the game!

This is certainly something to think about. Altough I doubt that an Android device offers the necessary performance to make the game look as good as on PC or Mac.

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
release_090.jpg

v0.9.0 was released on Patreon ( ) and Subscribestar ( )!

This release marks another milestone for the game, as along with brand new NSFW content, another girl is introduced! If you want, you can check it out or play the latest public version (v0.6.1).

And there is nothing stopping me: I'm going to start working on v0.10.0 now! :p

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Gelenvagena_Briu
Jan 28, 2022
View attachment 3470763

v0.9.0 was released on Patreon ( ) and Subscribestar ( )!

This release marks another milestone for the game, as along with brand new NSFW content, another girl is introduced! If you want, you can check it out or play the latest public version (v0.6.1).

And there is nothing stopping me: I'm going to start working on v0.10.0 now! :p
when are you going to release new public version?

Reactions: HexorGames

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
Your question shows that you like the game - that makes me very happy!

The next public version will be released after my 5$ supporters have access to the latest version. So that means in about 2 weeks. I will keep you updated here when it is ready. ;)

The latest version is available from today for all 10$ supporters.

• Red Heart

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
Thanks for the nice feedback. It's great to read that people like the kind of game I make :)

But please, you're welcome! And I hope you have fun playing it.

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
happy_holidays_pat_2.jpg

Hannah would like to send you Easter greetings! She wanted to dress up as a bunny and play with a carrot...

She also wants me to tell you: if you don't see a carrot in her mouth, but something else, then you should start the game and play with her a bit.
And if you see a carrot in her mouth, then you should definitely play the game too. Because she will then show you what she really wants to put in her mouth...

I wish you happy holidays! And if you are not celebrating Easter, I wish you a nice weekend and a great time!

Goldusplayar

Apr 2, 2020
Should have been more game like this. Keep up the good work. I hope there is graphic settings in later versions (currently playing the 0.6.1).

Last edited:

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
v0.7.0 was just released to the public!

I already updated the links and info in this thread. You can also download it from my website hexorgames.com

I wish you much fun playing! ;)

And if you like this release:
The latest version 0.9.0 (as Supporter Edition) is available on Patreon ( ) or Subscribestar ( ) for everyone who wants to support this project with 5$ or more. Your support is a great help to the speed at which I can develop this game, and as a reward you will get the latest version. This should be a win-win for everyone who likes the game.

And I'm sure Hannah would be very happy too! :)

• Red Heart
Jan 28, 2022
v0.7.0 was just released to the public!

I already updated the links and info in this thread. You can also download it from my website hexorgames.com

I wish you much fun playing! ;)

And if you like this release:
The latest version 0.9.0 (as Supporter Edition) is available on Patreon ( ) or Subscribestar ( ) for everyone who wants to support this project with 5$ or more. Your support is a great help to the speed at which I can develop this game, and as a reward you will get the latest version. This should be a win-win for everyone who likes the game.

And I'm sure Hannah would be very happy too! :)
enjoyed it very much thank you!

EyeCannon

Nov 19, 2019
Facial animations could use some work, other then that it is a solid foundation. Are you planning to expand the world in the future and add more locations besides the house?

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
Thanks for your feedback!

With version 0.9.0 there is a new girl introduced. I follow a different approach on the face expressions with her. So I am already working on improvimg them. With each new version I learn a lot and use this to improve different aspects of the game - I just love it!

And yes, the game world will def. be expanded beyond the house.

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
... I hope there is graphic settings in later versions (currently playing the 0.6.1).
I have been working on a technical concept for graphic settings for some time now. If you want, you can help me and tell me what you think.

Which settings do you miss the most? Currently planned are definitely resolution, VSync, display of FPS

Reactions: Goldusplayar
4.80 star(s) 9 Votes