4.80 star(s) 9 Votes

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
Just a brief info about the dev progress:

While working on the upcoming version 0.5.0, I stumbled across a bug that occasionally causes a deadlock in the activity "strange noises", when you touch Hannah's breasts and make her nipples get hard.

Since I aim for high quality (and it also could kill your boner if you encounter it and get stuck - and nobody wants that!), I have fixed this issue and just released v0.4.1. ;)

All 5$ patrons / subscribers or higher can download this version from this moment.

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
Some time has passed since my last post here. I have been very busy developing v0.5.0. Since the update for 0.5.0 is a big one, it took a while now.

The release for v0.5.0 is coming soon. I made v0.4.1 available to everyone today. I have updated the links and info in the thread for you. Or you can also download it version from my website hexorgames.com

Have fun! ;)

Reactions: root30278

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MasterOfSeduction-0.4.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
We're doing a funding run! !​

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
Now that many weeks of hard work have been completed, I have finally released v0.5.0 today for patrons/subscribers on patreon ( ) and subscribestar ( ). :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: __1994___

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
It definitely will! You can't call yourself a "Master of Seduction" when you're only dealing with one girl ;)

Hannah is just the first one and fairly easy to get to find into the game. There will be other girls who are not so easy to get.

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
v0.6.0 has just been released for supporters on patreon ( ) and subscribestar ( )

Reactions: __1994___

DatBoi6983

Jul 29, 2020
Having a bug where whenever I open the game, the settings menu is weirdly overlayed onto the main menu, and none of the buttons work. Any fix available (on 0.4.1)?

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
Can you send me a screenshot or post one on Discord? Maybe it's your screen resolution. What resolution do you have set and what operating system are you using?

I have fixed a general bug related to screen resolution in v0.6.0

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
After a few more working weeks v0.7.0 is now available for supporters on patreon ( ) and subscribestar ( )!

Reactions: Onatio

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
xmas_hannah.jpg

Hannah and I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and happy holidays! And if you don't celebrate Christmas, then we wish you a very good time!

Looking back on this year, I'm just overwhelmed by how many people have played the game and support the project. Also, the amount of suggestions and feedback I received was just great! I'm already looking forward to next year and am excited to see how the project continues!

Jay2828

May 5, 2018
Awesome game!!! I wish I had the skill to make a game lol Looking forward to the next public release!

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
Thank you so much for your great feedback and review. I'm glad you like what I create!

The game has improved a lot since the last public release and has come a long way. And the release of v0.8.0 is not far away.

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
Oh and I forgot to mention that I also regularly post pictures on instagram ( ) and twitter/x ( ). You are welcome to stop by there.

If you want you can follow me there or even like posts so that others can see that one more likes my stuff. ;)

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
After a few more working weeks v0.8.0 is finally available with a BIG game update for supporters on patreon ( ) and subscribestar ( )!

release_v080.jpg

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes