BerninMernin

Apr 6, 2018
I didn't notice anything during any of the scenes unfortunately, when you get to the Gallery to replay stuff there's option to see the Pregnant version or regular version on some scenes but nothing related to those numbers. It would've been pretty awesome considering how the experience points work in this game.
What a shame. Thanks.

Lucylia

Apr 29, 2019
How much do you have to farm to beat the giant's mountain boss?
I have searched every previous map for all items and i still need a lot more power to beat the boss.

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
Are you guys 100% sure this is safe? It contains bundled .dll with 15/70 detections and contacts 4 different IPs
"Enigma" is the tittle of the virtual commands/codes/program used to encrypt/extract rpg maker mv data. It probably links with those IP's to get the keys to decompress files but it doesn't connect in real time with anything while u play. If u're so fearful, u can add a rule on ur firewall blocking exe connections(similar to how we use trainers or mods in some online games, making sure it doesn't connect with their home server). Honestly the real issue with RPG Maker MV is just how heavy some of the plugins are, how much ram it burns/consumes and how badly packed it is... and that it actually throw data near computer kernel to decrypt in real time and windows defender itself recognizes this method of decryption/acess to the files as dangerous simple because it's running along. U may consider this kinda like how Cheat Engine attachs itself to process by being on kernel or similar... even if it's an app to just cheat, it can check the kernel memory as well and windows also dislikes it by giving blue screen when badly configured.

If u consider that... u will find a trojan/similar situation on literally "ALL RPG MAKER MV" games around since it's a method of encryption that is naturally fucked up and it's better to extract before playing anyway. Since microsoft defender had updates to keep "system integrity" and also to use "virtualization" to generate such areas and read, it's getting more and more common to find false positives of programs that are just near, not exactly interacting with system but just by existing in the area, windows wants to kicks them. Sadly, RPG Maker MV is already an outdated program and require updates/proper new encryption method if people want to keep the images/art/copyright data or whatever... the method of encryption is bad by itself and already flawed since long ago... most of us play decrypted/modfiied versions with cheat self-inserted plugins anyway. In the end, it's up to you if u want to keep on playing MV games or just stop, warnings will continue i guess.

Last edited:

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
How much do you have to farm to beat the giant's mountain boss?
I have searched every previous map for all items and i still need a lot more power to beat the boss.

Just buy food on the city before u enter the montain in the barracks. Though u can keep grinding somewhat money to buy the better options there and boost mc hp/sp enough to beat it.

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
Doesn't give option.
If u didn't read/understood the system. Girl get "lewd points" by every hentai action happens with her, just go to the forest, lose in purpose some times, get some points, boost the body parts and around lv3 on each body part, a different masturbation scene opens up while u're on camp.

Knuffle

Dec 1, 2021
If u didn't read/understood the system. Girl get "lewd points" by every hentai action happens with her, just go to the forest, lose in purpose some times, get some points, boost the body parts and around lv3 on each body part, a different masturbation scene opens up while u're on camp.
Oh thanks.

Knuffle

Dec 1, 2021
You don't need to grind that much, just don't miss +3 def bottle in the first village and the cook in the forest, who will process the goblin meat for +7 atk (and get exp from these foods).
Did I miss these forever or can I get them whenever?

F4g95

Oct 12, 2020
Mainly "Game over CG" :( It only counts births if you get the defeated pregnant CGs. (I.e. take the big hits and get creampied before running out of HP in battle.) Pretty decent gameplay though. Here is a full save with Full CG.

Cheers.
Every.single.time.

Reactions: fyreant and Xhak

seraph85

Jan 31, 2019
I am pretty excited about AI translation we aren't too far from being able to get every game ported to English in a very playable form. Is a virgin playthrough possible in this game?

Last edited:
Reactions: fyreant

soosoocheck

Jun 27, 2018
The game has two paths, or am I missing something? There are Royal Castle Trap scenes in the gallery, but I never found a way to get them. How to get them?

malice12

Dec 17, 2021
how many paths/endings does this game have? i got an ending where Meiri went back to her original world and live, are there more endings? also how to get them if there are more.

i like this game, just really sad that it's hard for me to lewd Mary coz i like the character, that sex stat page is so hawt tho.
i wanna see/experience other endings first tho before giving a rating.

fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
What are the sex scenes in this like? Is it all monster rape all the time? Or are there some more conventional scenes as well?

Tokita

Nov 19, 2019
Gallery Unlock Code: DevilMary
___

>A +3 DEF food item is tucked behind a house in the upper right corner of the first village.
>A Holy Charm can be found inside the village church. It reduces enemy encounter rate by 50%.
___

>A cook will spawn inside the forest after Mary defeats the Goblin Chief. He will return to town once she gives him an Apple. Have him process Goblin Chief's Meat to create a +7 ATK food item. Remember to process all future boss drops as well.
>A Red Ring is hidden behind some trees in the upper right corner of town.
>Visit Chuna's house on the far middle left of town after defeating the Leviathan. Speak with her father to receive a +3 MAG food item.
___

>Talk to the hungry cat. Cat Food can be purchased from the previous town's stall vendor. Feed the cat, then interact with it again to receive an item.
___

>A +30 food item was left on a table inside a house near the entrance to the abandoned village.
>Examine the open box inside the abandoned fort to reveal a ladder.
___

>Before descending the stairs, examine a pot at the far left end of the first area with enemies to retrieve a +3 ATK food item.
>Open a chest in the room guarded by the Queen Slime for Holy Silver. Return to the Blacksmith in the lakeside town to upgrade Mary's weapon.

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes