Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
It's mostly likely the translation is on a pack over the game.exe. I don't really know why people do this(maybe they just want to backup) but instead of working in the usual files on folder, they made a copy without re-placing the original and if u want to have the actual translation in game data before transfer to stuff like joyplay, u gotta use Enigma VB unpacker so it takes the english scripts and stuff outside of the packed file so u re-place the originals and yeah, i did this on my side because i dislike those packaged files anyway(i don't use joyplay/nor know how to set it up on phone anyway).
Literally the 45mb file in the folder is the packed data/exe. Just decrypt/unpack, move files to main folder and delete that packaged english .exe...
You mind uploading the English stuff? I don't have access to a PC often

Reactions: death

M7G

Oct 19, 2021
The H scenes are also on map events? Or just defeat / in battle scenes?

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Is the pregnancy just a game over?
Just started but H-Status includes birth count so... (Then again not all games with birth counts really has unlimited births) but it's safe to assume it isn't just a game over at the least.

Also it's funny that trying to be in character (of the MC), I took on the powerful attack of goblins and got raped the second time I did. Well talk about this other world not being forgiving :KEK:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghizghuth

Kalmah1

Oct 25, 2017

Bookmark that site for all your hentai game needs.
Make sure you have a decent adblocker.
What he and also I want to know where the LOCATION in-game is to view the gallery. I can't find it, I have a full save but I dunno where the location is to view them. :(

lalapolpolpol

Feb 26, 2018
Just started but H-Status includes birth count so... (Then again not all games with birth counts really has unlimited births) but it's safe to assume it isn't just a game over at the least.

Also it's funny that trying to be in character (of the MC), I took on the powerful attack of goblins and got raped the second time I did. Well talk about this other world not being forgiving :KEK:
Feel free to update us with the actual preggo content. There's way too much impregnation blueballing these days and i can't abide to this reality anymore.

Golgun

Aug 20, 2020
I am confused. Game says that eating certain food types will change body size, but i have yet to see anything change. Is that just flavor text, or am i missing something?

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
Eating stuff does nothing but give xp it seems. Rather disappointing since it said it would change her appearance depending on what type was consumed.

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
I am confused. Game says that eating certain food types will change body size, but i have yet to see anything change. Is that just flavor text, or am i missing something?
There's an app to check her 3 sizes and sex stats such as if she's a virgin or something(in her key items). Eating will change the values and they have a cap like 90~60~86/90. The thing is, it doesn't affect cg's or scenes, it just says she is bigger there, similar to pregnancy that it says happened but also doesn't change/have an effective place for scenes and stuff.

Brisx

May 17, 2022
The game crash a lot, can't play more than fixe minute without having a issue where the game stop running

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
The game crash a lot, can't play more than fixe minute without having a issue where the game stop running
Something is off on ur side. I've played from beginning to end without seeing a single crash, sometimes even ignoring the obvious thing because character can only rest in camp and it says "go search for a Inn" and i lost 30 min or more walking in the city and talking with everyone in search of da heck?

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes