DerpyDeeDoo

May 7, 2021
there's human and monster scenes.
rape and reverse rape on some

have u started using the EN one? see attached image
No, the EN version doesn't work on Joiplay. It's still in Japanese. I'm having the same probs with many games where the English translation is supposedly in the EN file. It works fine on PC; just not on Joiplay. Has anyone figured a way to get these to work on mobile devices?

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Reactions: DerpyDeeDoo

Otta54

May 1, 2021
so I'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem but the forest looks fucked for me. do y'all got any ideas on how to fix it? Screen Shot 2023-05-06 at 6.10.02 PM.png
Edit: I should mention that the forest looks fine for the cutscene when you first enter it but turns to this once you actually start playing

Edit 2: the "correct" image for the forest flashes for a second before I get into a fight. is there some sort of a graphical effect (EX: fog, some sort of filter, etc.) sitting on top of the playable area? If so that might be whats causing my problem.

Last edited:

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
in addition to post #100 (https://f95zone.to/threads/mary-go-land-v1-10-ornament.158569/post-10703268)

there is a mushroom on the left of the giant white building tower that gives +3 and 1500 exp

after talking to the corpse at the abandoned village, you can talk to the village chief and you can then access the graveyard on the right side of the village map. bury the corpse to receive i think a buff spell

i dont know what to do with the cat bullies, and crystals though

Reactions: Brother Penetrātus

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
View attachment 2605603 why mine is not worked?, I use en.exe
Read this first
https://f95zone.to/threads/mary-go-land-v1-10-ornament.158569/post-10681104
Then this
https://f95zone.to/threads/mary-go-land-v1-10-ornament.158569/post-10685014
Also try using JoiPlay's plugins editor to disable the thing called "smoothbattle" or else combat would lag a lot
Have you opened the Game_EN.exe file?? Or you don't have it??
View attachment 2605911
Seems like bro's using JoiPlay to play the game on his phone, in which case the translation wouldn't load if you leave the exe as is
Also could I ask which app you to open the .bin files cuz the logo looks nice

FXZR

Dec 17, 2022
The game is not bad but there are a lot of empty dialogues, almost no loot and things, few combat zones and enemies, max character weight = didn’t notice any changes
If the game were twice as long...

ajeb2222

Mar 25, 2019
Geez this game is brutal

miss an item and you will need to compesate it with grinding like crazy because the boss is dumb, bloated hp and medium to big damage

at the second boss the place to grind is only 1 place, you only get 50g from each fight which equal about 50-100exp and you need 1000 exp around rank 10 (my level when i beat 2nd boss) to level up... not to mention battle is quite slow with the animation and stuff. i've to look up what i did wrong and of course i miss a food that give stat and exp equal to 30 battle grind

i usually like this type of game with sexual stat but i guess will just gallery it, they should've make normal rpg instead with those mechanic or enable easier mode.

Reactions: Peter_Enis_69

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Yo, I´m wonderin: How does pregnany work in this Game? Is it Game over only or can she get pregnant while continuing to play?

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes