Keiradeadgirl

Mar 28, 2021
quick question about the ending/s are there any where the FMCs leave their SOs? I really prefer netori where they actually end up together at the end of the story.

Stories, where they end the affair, are alright, but ones where they string the MC along to get the best of both worlds piss me off sometimes.

P.S. This is a copy and paste off another of my comments on another netori posted in the last day, need my happy ending netori, please lol

LogicVirus

Mar 8, 2019
quick question about the ending/s are there any where the FMCs leave their SOs? I really prefer netori where they actually end up together at the end of the story.

Stories, where they end the affair, are alright, but ones where they string the MC along to get the best of both worlds piss me off sometimes.

P.S. This is a copy and paste off another of my comments on another netori posted in the last day, need my happy ending netori, please lol
Isn't it being hinted that the MC has fallen in love with the red hair widow and vice versa? I think it is deliberately kept open-ended but hinted that he will go on to marry her with it being an open marriage from his side, considering how horny the red hair and her two slutty friends are all the time. And after all, their deal was to share him.

darkninja99

Jan 29, 2023
When I tried to extract the datasu.ksd file to unlock the full save my game just completely crashed and isn't letting me boot it up anymore. It's just showing a blue screen with a bunch of Japanese I can't read, and when I try to redownload it it just goes to that same screen. Has anyone seen this before?

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes