yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MarriedWomenWhoWereOnceSluts-1.0(2022 version)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
MarriedWomenWhoWereOnceSlutsBesluted-1.0(2012 version)
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MyriadLoki

Jul 8, 2023
Aside from the clear character designs is there any difference between the 2012 and 2022 version? I assume the UI might also be more up to date as well, but would like some clarification on the differences

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Aside from the clear character designs is there any difference between the 2012 and 2022 version? I assume the UI might also be more up to date as well, but would like some clarification on the differences
Basically it is an improved version than the original, better art, better scenes, better sounds and bonus scenes that are not there in the original. Basically, it is a much superior version of the original, but from afar I know that there will be nostalgic people who will say, well, I like the retro, so I liked it better in previous so it's simply a matter of taste

Reactions: BangB420

Ayarush

Sep 15, 2019
Just noticed the girl in the first preview pic broke her ankle.
How can someone with at least decent drawing skills have zero clue of anatomy?

Reactions: hewhocumsbynight

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
what version is better... 2012 or 2022?
2022 is better. It's basically a remake of the 2012 version with a sluttier more refined artstyle and bonus scenes. You can see the differences on the main page top image or spoiler below.

Here's a 100% Save with all of the scenes for 2022 and 2012 versions. It works for both. The only issue is the Album in the 2012 version says 23% complete although it really is 100% and all scenes are open.

Save Location 2022
- C:\Users\%USERNAME%\Documents\orcsoft\married women who were once sluts 2022

Save Location 2012
- C:\Users\%USERNAME%\Documents\orcsoft\married women who were once sluts ―besluted―

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes