Harbin238

Sep 7, 2021
I'm getting some real "Note: Keikaku means 'plan'" vibes from this TL.

Still, really appreciate the work on this one. So thank you for sharing this.

• Haha
Reactions: Gabaw

PlagueTG

Aug 30, 2023
View attachment 3092645

Overview:
Yuto-kun, will you share your c*ck with us?
A raunchy summer vacation MILF adventure game about once-delinquent housewives as sex friends.
You live on your own as a result of various circumstances, which for some reason makes the local married ladies want to take care of you. Further circumstances lead you to relationships with them. A classic slice of life AVG.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-11-17
Release Date: 2012-12-07
Original Title: 奥様は元ヤリマン ―Besluted―
Developer: ORCSOFT -
Censored: Yes (mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English (FanTL by RattanmanTL)
Voiced: Japanese
Store:
VNBD:
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

/

is there a way to play on mac

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Holy shit, Rattanman delivering AGAIN!

EDIT: Also yeah, game's missing a cheating tag. The redhead gyaru is a widowed MILF. The other two are married MILFs.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Is there a translated version of the 2022 game that you are aware of?
I know it in sugoi visual novel and saikey also has everyone after her but it has not been made public yet

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
This thread informed me that there's a 2022 version with new sexy-ass art. The hentai was good, but that's what we need right there :PogChamp:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: rKnight

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Thanks for the translation and upload. Hopefully we get the newer version at some point in the future.

Asunyan

Jun 23, 2018
Hacked together artwork from 2022 version onto this translated since porting translation and getting incomplete version would suck anyway:
dont expect good because i cant be arsed to fix that code so omake select looks like this and 3 sprites on screen at the time look ugly too:
Route select was unchanged oh and also credits are unchanged because i'd have to rewrite that code. Save and load looks ugly with misaligned buttons but can't be arsed, sorry. Also my madskillz of adding new art to memories and album.

Last edited:

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Hacked together artwork from 2022 version onto this translated since porting translation and getting incomplete version would suck anyway: Workupload
dont expect good because i cant be arsed to fix that code so omake select looks like this and 3 sprites on screen at the time look ugly too:
Route select was unchanged oh and also credits are unchanged because i'd have to rewrite that code. Save and load looks ugly with misaligned buttons but can't be arsed, sorry. Also my madskillz of adding new art to memories and album.
Ayo works like a charm combined with the full save from earlier. Nice work!

For anyone wondering, just toss this gigachad's "patch2.xp3" file into the game folder where the okusama.exe file is. Much faster than waiting for a full translation and no issues using the gallery. Based and MILFpilled, thank you sir.

Reactions: rKnight

sancer

Mar 9, 2022
Error Snip.png

What do I do about this error? I got it when I tried to run it through locale emulator (Japanese)

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes