WebGL Completed Marnie In A Tight Spot [v1.1.2] [greedylust23]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

greedylust23

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2017
killer2005de sresk hey guys if you are still around, could you take a look at build and tell me if the problem persists? I wasn't able to replicate the bug from my PC so I'm just trying my luck with these fixes.

Reactions: Mr.AdtsGames01

greedylust23

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2017
Well after a bit of research I found out that there's a compatibility issue in a videoplayer component that the game uses. There are reports of it happening on windows 7, now I'm not sure if everybody who is having the Loading screen problem is a windows 7 user

killer2005de

Apr 27, 2017
Well after a bit of research I found out that there's a compatibility issue in a videoplayer component that the game uses. There are reports of it happening on windows 7, now I'm not sure if everybody who is having the Loading screen problem is a windows 7 user
So i say above i think the unity version may be the problem for win 7 you can try set it on 2019 version for win 7 users that can fix it maybe. Other unity games with lower versions run on win 7 without problems like "virtual succubus" Version there is 2019.3.9.59200. ;) Or that unitygame "crowjob in space" use a lot older 2018.3.0.39463 this run without problems too in win 7. Your game use Version 2020.3.3.25184. :confused:

greedylust23

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2017
So i say above i think the unity version may be the problem for win 7 you can try set it on 2019 version for win 7 users that can fix it maybe. Other unity games with lower versions run on win 7 without problems like "virtual succubus" Version there is 2019.3.9.59200. ;) Or that unitygame "crowjob in space" use a lot older 2018.3.0.39463 this run without problems too in win 7. Your game use Version 2020.3.3.25184. :confused:
yeah, but I tried Virtual Succubus and I'm not sure it uses the same videoplayer component that is causing compatibility issues with my game

also, I'm afraid downgrading to a lower unity version is not possible :( it messes up the project

in my research I found a few workarounds that I could try, but, given the amount of assets my game has, I'm not sure it's something worth doing

I really wasn't aware that there were users out there that use windows 7, I'll also set up a testing machine running windows 7 and use it for future projects

for now... I'll just leave it noted on this thread that this game requires windows 10, so sorry guys

killer2005de

Apr 27, 2017
yeah, but I tried Virtual Succubus and I'm not sure it uses the same videoplayer component that is causing compatibility issues with my game

also, I'm afraid downgrading to a lower unity version is not possible :( it messes up the project

in my research I found a few workarounds that I could try, but, given the amount of assets my game has, I'm not sure it's something worth doing

I really wasn't aware that there were users out there that use windows 7, I'll also set up a testing machine running windows 7 and use it for future projects

for now... I'll just leave it noted on this thread that this game requires windows 10, so sorry guys
A lot people use Win 7 it use lot less resources from pc not like win 10.
I try win 10 and think its total crap for professional use.
I switch on linux on my main system i never use this win 10 garbage/virus. :)

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
greedylust23 as always pretty nice little game, good memories with JSK games involved. Uh if it's not much of a problem could you link the guy who made the Marnie chara on KOIKATSU! as is...? SP3CT3R was it right? I tried googling the name but didn't find anything. Regardless, thanks.

greedylust23

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2017
greedylust23 as always pretty nice little game, good memories with JSK games involved. Uh if it's not much of a problem could you link the guy who made the Marnie chara on KOIKATSU! as is...? SP3CT3R was it right? I tried googling the name but didn't find anything. Regardless, thanks.
sure dude, I got that Marnie from SP3CT3R :)
here you can download the image:
and here you can check out the creator's work:

JD59

Jun 20, 2018
[Look around twice]
never > wrong road
understand > good girl
why > punish
[TOP]
parent > expect
boy friend > yes no
expell > do best