VN Others Completed Marina's Cuckolding Report: Sensitive Wife and Great Fuck College Student [Atelier Sakura]

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
It really isn't, guess some guys just really enjoy being emasculated. That's all I can see when it comes to the fetish. They are being emasculated just as much as by their partner as the other guy who clearly does a better job at pleasing their partner than they do. Getting turned on by that is basically same as handing away your man card, in my book.
Can't speak about others, but I certainly don't hand away my man card when I indulge in this, quite the opposite actually. "Emasculated" is a word I don't think you really understand, judging by the way you use it here. But well, to each his/her own.

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
From Studio Sakura, i knew 4 games (marina 1st, mayumi 1&2 and Plz bang my wife) who have been translated, but i just found out that there are 5 marina's games, and a bunch more with different characters (same NTR thematic throught) in japanese sadly

One day i'll hope someone would be able to translate them ! One man can dream :LOL:

Our pc is in the main hall bro, that's why I can't play on pc, as for phone i can play safely in my room that's why
Also, if you really can't play the game, (and you're actually 18+) i may have an alternative solution for you ... Since there isn't much to play in the game, it's mostly a narrative game, you cant watch it as a video ... on your phone ...
If you were to type something like "Marina no "Netorase" Houkoku" on some celeb navigator or others .. sites ...

I'll let you do the math from here ... :)

Reactions: YaBoy

ozomozyan

Apr 29, 2018
Could anybody tell me what happend in the end ? I mean does she still truly loves her husband and stay with him ?

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Could anybody tell me what happend in the end ? I mean does she still truly loves her husband and stay with him ?
I've only played the first game (which is the title game in this thread), and in it Marina does end up with her husband. There is a choice near the end that leads to (a) Marina being only with her husband, and the couple ending all NTR play, or (b) Marina being with her husband and keeping her college student boyfriend (in which case the husband gets to enjoy a post-credit scene in a love hotel, together with Marina and her boyfriend having sex), and it is implied that they will continue like that for as long as the boyfriend wants.

ozomozyan

Apr 29, 2018
I've only played the first game (which is the title game in this thread), and in it Marina does end up with her husband. There is a choice near the end that leads to (a) Marina being only with her husband, and the couple ending all NTR play, or (b) Marina being with her husband and keeping her college student boyfriend (in which case the husband gets to enjoy a post-credit scene in a love hotel, together with Marina and her boyfriend having sex), and it is implied that they will continue like that for as long as the boyfriend wants.
Iv stopped at the moment pratogonist realised she started to like to him bc I thought she wasnt going to desire him anymore tho I wouldnt continue if its like that

ozomozyan

Apr 29, 2018
Do you mind telling it if she wasnt going to desire him ?

ReVo15

Aug 23, 2020
Wow from what I'm reading in comments here and in e-hentai, this game seems pretty good even for NTR and it's with good ending. I see that only first one is in English, so i hope they will translate it all one day.

Reactions: Rastafoo

luvians

Apr 24, 2019
Still waiting for the complete story of this..
has been searching but still not found the prequel with Eng TL

Reactions: Salmacius

cabbenger

Apr 21, 2017
Still waiting for the complete story of this..
has been searching but still not found the prequel with Eng TL
I don't think there's a translation of the prequels in english, but I think there are summaries on sadpanda (but not e-hentai)

AkiraWaifu

Jan 2, 2019
I need to learn to not trust the horny to make me download shit
After reading this now I'm just mad SHE LIED THE WHOLE TIME ABOUT WHAT THEY DID REE I'M SO ANGRY WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE THIS

• Sad
Reactions: Dr.Drob

stever

Jun 14, 2017
Hi everyone! Where's the anal scene in this game? I saw the tag, but couldn't find the scene in game.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes