VN Others Completed Marina's Cuckolding Report: Sensitive Wife and Great Fuck College Student [Atelier Sakura]

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Maybe I'm missing something, but... where is the second part? I mean, on this page is part 3 (marinas cuckolding report 3) but where is the second? why does the third exist but not the second? I can't find it anywhere to download... And also, what is the name of the prequel? I would like to know

mrcoolice2018

Jun 1, 2019
Maybe I'm missing something, but... where is the second part? I mean, on this page is part 3 (marinas cuckolding report 3) but where is the second? why does the third exist but not the second? I can't find it anywhere to download... And also, what is the name of the prequel? I would like to know
try reading the thread or at least searching within in

Reactions: Crim

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
¡Hey! I have made a review of this on my Youtube channel: . It's in Spanish, so if you don't understand it you can activate te english subtitles (I have made them manually) if you want to know what the channel will be, you can watch my introduction video. Hope you enjoy it and share it if you want :D

4lex

Oct 12, 2017
i have play a lot of NTR game, this one is something else.
Disturbing in a good way, the game focus on the true NTR meaning, witch is a mixing of bad and good feeling : mental sadomasochism ?

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
A game made with Kikikiri, interesting.
Just to ask: is it normal for the CG gallery to be incomplete after clearing the game?

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
Can someone please reuload to zippy or a better site? from the link only Nopy works and Nopy's DL speed is terrible

Akina_Plays

Jan 1, 2022
View attachment 206838

Overview:
Azuma Kenji is a married man with a wife and child. One day, he reads someone's online account of their wife sleeping with another man, and it intrigues him.
What kind of sex would his wife, Marina, have with other men?
He decides that wants her to sleep with another man. Just once would be fine. At first, Marina refuses Kenji's request, but she finally caves into his enthusiasm and agrees to do it JUST ONCE.
She chooses to "loan herself" to Hiroto, a college student a decade her junior. Hiroto's the type of guy who triggers her maternal instinct. He has a habit of blowing his load quickly, but he's proud of the fact that he can easily rebound and go multiple rounds.
At first, their agreement is only for a single time, but Kenji, Marina, and Hiroto all soon become addicted. Eventually, the explicit wife-loaning play escalates to extremes, like bareback sex and all-night "loan-outs"​

Title: Kashidashi Tsuma, Marina no "Netorase" Houkoku Binkan Tsuma to Zetsurin Daigakusei
Original Title: 貸し出し妻、満里奈の“ネトラセ”報告 敏感妻と絶倫大学生
Aliases: Marina's Cuckolding Report
VNDB:
Length: Short (2-10 hours)
Year: 27-09-2013 (Japanese); 11-08-2017 (English)
Developer: Atelier SAKURA
Publishers: Atelier SAKURA (Japanese), MangaGamer (English)
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Censored: no
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
- WORKUPLOAD -

View attachment 14456 View attachment 14457 View attachment 14458 View attachment 14459

In this 'HAPPY to HELP' community a LIKE means a lot!
PLS Someone upload this to a different site Zippy is shutting down on Mar. 31, 2023 workupload is blocked in my country and NOPY is dead

Reactions: AkshayK
4.30 star(s) 11 Votes