Collection GIF Video Maplestar collection [2024-04-02] [Maplestar]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

GoPlay1590

Apr 1, 2023
Hi, just wanted to know if all of their work has the watermark, “do not repost“ or is there a tier that has the video without that watermark

Last edited:
Reactions: Archer15

joemesh

Jul 23, 2017

Alright everyone I saw the hundreds of comments asking for a JJK sequel!

Let's do it!!

I already had a sequel planned for that animation when I made the first half. The recent poll winner for a short animation was Aqua, (A pretty heavy win)

So I'll produce both concurrently as quickly as I can. The other projects are still getting some love, but I don't want to leave you guys hanging with the JJK project.

I'll show some wips and progress from the other projects next week!

I may do a small poll for picking an extra shot that happens in the sequel, so keep an eye out for that!

I appreciate all the feedback, so thanks for sticking with me everyone.

I'll do my best to give you all what you're hoping for!

Thanks all.
Sounds like all their supporters were disappointed and demanded more. At least they're willing to listen.

Reactions: chopee and Brazilba
Dec 10, 2022
Remembering back, for a long time I was always looking forward to Maplestar's upcoming animations to drop so that I could jizz to them. But I was never able to. The sex parts always felt either relatively short, or very mild, or both. He would ascend to Godhood if only he increased the sex duration and ramped up the intensity of the sex. Like come on, step further outside of that "happy peaceful chill vanilla" zone, maybe for example, have the girl to mockingly tease the guy for going weak, and then the guy gets provoked and goes rougher on the girl while squeezing her tits as she screams and begs him, that would make it more interesting.

I really, really hope the downfall in the quality of the sex part of the most recent JJK animation is not because Maplestar took on too many projects to work on simultaneously (JJK + Highschool DxD + Frieren), which is very likely.

Reactions: chopee

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
3.png
4.png 5.png ezgif-1-2c07932625.gif ezgif-1-03de240d3c.gif ezgif-1-4dbb070fe9.gif ezgif-1-7d8bdc46af.gif ezgif-1-172a26c76e.gif ezgif-1-a0cff38b6a.gif ezgif-6-a2b2ae7915.gif ezgif-1-e77bda8a4c.gif ezgif-6-76833789a2.gif ezgif-6-e16ec72830.gif

Hey everyone!

Here's a bunch of shots that I picked out, I hope you all like them!
The projects are all going very well! I'm really excited for you guys to see!!
Due to the varying length of all the projects and how fast each one is going, it's kind of hard to say which will come out first but I would say DXD or JJK part 2 will be the first to come out of the bigger projects. The Konosuba project is also going well, all the animation is done for it, everything just needs to be cleaned up a bit + background art and voices.
Anyway, I hope you're all doing well and I hope you're looking forward to the next finished project! Thank you all so much and let me know what you think in the comments

UrMomis5738

Nov 27, 2020
View attachment 3592085
View attachment 3592086 View attachment 3592087 View attachment 3592088 View attachment 3592089 View attachment 3592090 View attachment 3592091 View attachment 3592092 View attachment 3592093 View attachment 3592096 View attachment 3592094 View attachment 3592095 View attachment 3592097

Hey everyone!

Here's a bunch of shots that I picked out, I hope you all like them!
The projects are all going very well! I'm really excited for you guys to see!!
Due to the varying length of all the projects and how fast each one is going, it's kind of hard to say which will come out first but I would say DXD or JJK part 2 will be the first to come out of the bigger projects. The Konosuba project is also going well, all the animation is done for it, everything just needs to be cleaned up a bit + background art and voices.
Anyway, I hope you're all doing well and I hope you're looking forward to the next finished project! Thank you all so much and let me know what you think in the comments
The fact that the JJK project will be done first tho....like it was literally just announced way before the other projects.....

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes