Collection GIF Video Maplestar collection [2024-04-02] [Maplestar]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Dec 10, 2022

Sorry it's been a while since the last update, I've been making steady progress across all projects but it's been a lot harder to manage than I thought. I'm still expecting to finish the Nobara project in March. I've also been struggling to get the right voices in but the VA's for this project are going to be done this week! While I was waiting for some files to get back, I created a new project that was highly requested, Fern x Stark from Freiren!

Anyways, here's some previews from the Nobara, DXD, and the Fern projects! I hope you guys like how it's looking. Backgrounds will be done this week for JJK and I'm starting compositing for the whole thing to come together!

Thank you so much for supporting! Let me know what you think in the comments!

image (1).png
image (2).png
C21_Shiage.gif
Promo_lets_go.png
PROMO_lets_g02.png

CazaMilf

Dec 11, 2020

Sorry it's been a while since the last update, I've been making steady progress across all projects but it's been a lot harder to manage than I thought. I'm still expecting to finish the Nobara project in March. I've also been struggling to get the right voices in but the VA's for this project are going to be done this week! While I was waiting for some files to get back, I created a new project that was highly requested, Fern x Stark from Freiren!

Anyways, here's some previews from the Nobara, DXD, and the Fern projects! I hope you guys like how it's looking. Backgrounds will be done this week for JJK and I'm starting compositing for the whole thing to come together!

Thank you so much for supporting! Let me know what you think in the comments!

View attachment 3431128
View attachment 3431130
View attachment 3431131
View attachment 3431134
View attachment 3431135
fuck yes nobara

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
---.png

Hey everyone!

Thanks for your patience. Just wanted to let you all know I plan to release the JJK video on April 2nd.

Finally got all the voice actor files in, just editing them and doing final reviews on the video. This one is going to be pretty good!

After JJK, the next project should be DxD, and then Shield Hero! (Then Fern)

Depending on how the voice actor situation goes for DxD, there is a slight chance Shield Hero may come out first, but we'll see.

I'll also be having a "Shorts" poll soon, as I'd like to make some mini animations to feed you poor starving people in-between the big projects lol.

I'm thinking about who will be on that poll, I've got some ideas but I'll read comments and keep those in mind as well!

Anyway! I'm looking forward to you guys seeing the JJK animation!

Dec 10, 2022
> Just wanted to let you all know I plan to release the JJK video on April 2nd.

Dear Lord please not an April Fool's joke.

Also gotta respect for working full time non-stop on like 4 projects simultaneously. Singlehandedly out-performing the entire Japanese hentai industry when it comes to animation quality.

Mar 22, 2019
GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I GOING TO DEDICATE A SONG FOR THE FIRST MF WHO POST THE VIDEO LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Albion12

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
well, the guy is almost not a virgin, at least he reacts normally to the female body, it's a pity not anal sex

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
image (3).png

Hey everyone I have a NEW VIDEO!

Thank you for your patience, you guys are my special(z)

It's finally out! I'm so happy to have finally finished this project! It took a lot longer than I expected due to retakes with the music and voice actors. I had a lot of fun with animating these two characters, they have a funny dynamic so it was really nice to be a lil more lighthearted with this one! But it's finally done so now I can focus a lot more on the other projects!

There shouldn't be as much of a delay for the next videos as this one since I've been working on the other three at the same time. Hopefully I don't run in to too many delays, I've gotten a lot better at organizing through this project and it's made a huge difference.

Anyways, I hope you're all doing well and I hope you enjoy the video! Let me know what you think in the comments!

Bye Bye!

l

Ps. It is great that somebody else is sharing Content but could ya'll at least not post Official Links?...
Just mirror it, It ain't that hard...
Anyway, Enjoy...​

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes